What's next?

Zigga

Long Time Member
So we went from Barry being a muslim to Barry being born overseas and now Barry has never shot a gun. We get that wingnuts don't like him.......REALLY...

Just curious what you waste-of-timer wingnuts have next. You've still got 4 more years so let's hear it.

There's a correlation between the most conservative state being the least educated. Obama won the most educated states so what does that say for you fearmongering wingnut conspiracy theorists? If you put as much effort into educating yourselves as you do fearmongering then unfortunately none of us would be here in the land of make believe. Thank you! It's a gratifying break from reality.

I'm not saying you need Doctoral degrees to be smart or even a high school degree for that matter, I'm just saying you have to be completely uneducated to be a wingnut. You know who you are.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/04/opinion/granderson-obama-skeet-shooting/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_allpolitics+(RSS%3A+Politics)

Let me reiterate manny, relh and company.....

"You have to be completely uneducated to be a wingnut."

no zig zag i didn't study politics or political science in college, I did religious studies, I never said he didn't shoot a gun i just said it was staged...

let me guess your idol is Al Gore right, oh yah he's an honorable roll model .... blah haha

>no zig zag i didn't study
>politics or political science in
>college, I did religious studies,
>I never said he didn't
>shoot a gun i just
>said it was staged...
>
>let me guess your idol is
>Al Gore right, oh yah
>he's an honorable roll model
>.... blah haha

I rest my case.

Ziggy, you keep proving that you are so full of crap, that we may have to consider you one of the so called radical left wing nut cases.

For your information I do have a college degree and I am willing to bet my I.Q. test score exceeds yours by a good 10 points or better. So get your spandex back on and peddle off into the sunset before you stress out and we have to bury you in your historic renovated barn.

RELH

As for what's next. It seems that some people are taking Obama to task for ordering drone hits on American citizens. Only problem for your radical left tank thinking it is not us right wign nuts as you call us.

According to NBC news it is your left wing ACLU who called the reasoning behind it, "Chilling" and a group of Senators are demanding Obama to release the papers calling for the hits to them. That group of Senators is led by a Democrat Senator from Dude's homeland in Oregon. Now you are in dire straits, who side do you take since both opposing sides are left wing liberals or Democrats.

As for me, I do side with Obama on this one. At least he is going after the snake head on the drone strikes and not some dumb foot pounder at the bottom of the terroist chain.

RELH

P.S. Thanks for the laught, you do stay true to form as always.

>Ziggy, you keep proving that you
>are so full of crap,
>that we may have to
>consider you one of the
>so called radical left wing
>nut cases.
>
> For your
>information I do have a
>college degree and I am
>willing to bet my I.Q.
>test score exceeds yours by
>a good 10 points or
>better. So get your spandex
>back on and peddle off
>into the sunset before you
>stress out and we have
>to bury you in your
>historic renovated barn.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
>As for what's next. It seems
>that some people are taking
>Obama to task for ordering
>drone hits on American citizens.
>Only problem for your radical
>left tank thinking it is
>not us right wign nuts
>as you call us.
>
> According to NBC
>news it is your left
>wing ACLU who called the
>reasoning behind it, "Chilling" and
>a group of Senators are
>demanding Obama to release the
>papers calling for the hits
>to them. That group of
>Senators is led by a
>Democrat Senator from Dude's homeland
>in Oregon. Now you are
>in dire straits, who side
>do you take since both
>opposing sides are left wing
>liberals or Democrats.
>
> As for
>me, I do side with
>Obama on this one. At
>least he is going after
>the snake head on the
>drone strikes and not some
>dumb foot pounder at the
>bottom of the terroist chain.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
>P.S. Thanks for the laught, you
>do stay true to form
>as always.

Wow!

Actually the only thing Obama won were the major cities of the states he won. Ohio was a perfect example he won where all the welfare recipients live but lost all of the suburbs where the hard working Americans live.

>Actually the only thing Obama won
>were the major cities of
>the states he won.
>Ohio was a perfect example
>he won where all the
>welfare recipients live but lost
>all of the suburbs where
>the hard working Americans live.
>

oh no that can't be true, zig zags info refutes that...

So poor people, who are American citizens, can't vote their own self interest but "hard working" suburbanites have a right to vote their own self interest?

You guys must have slept through your high school government classes about how our system works.

The argument that Obama only won the urban areas is stupid when you stop and think about. Where does most of our population live? I think by definition the majority reside in urban areas.

Saying that Obama won only the welfare areas is the rhetoric that will ensure that no Republican will ever hold the office again unless they the party drops it. I come from the wing of the Republican party that likes to win and believes the majority of the American people are as concerned about the Debt and Deficit and that the economy is the winning issue. Yet, when given the opportunity to unseat a guy who has spent trillions, resided over a terrible economy, was a weak leader, we Republicans lose because of idiots who think only welfare bums voted for him. It is truly amazing to me how stupid people are allowed into our party.

Nemont

I have a BS in business and my bet is the gun debate, Benghazi and every other crisis is a red herring to keep our attention off of the real problem--we are BROKE!! The big blue states are literally bankrupt and have done nothing to address the pension issues or the overspending other than increasing taxes on the rich. Obama either comes up with a real budget that helps the economy or his legacy will be food lines, riots and extreme poverty for the next generation.

So now we are onto a conspiracy that Benghazi was done at the behest of Obama to keep our mind off of the economy?

It isn't just blue states that are broke.

I agree that we need to address the debt and deficit but it takes two to tango and I have yet to see a credible plan from the Republicans. One that has a prayer of passing anything other than the House.

Nemont

No, the follow up mess and misleading statements were stirring the pot to take focus off the economy. Do you view Harry Ried as an obstructionist? Kind of a waste of time to come up with a real budget if Ried refuses to vote on it and Obama will veto it. The House has come up with several budgets every year but they include kryptonite for democrats. It is called cuts in government spending.

>Check it for yourself, pretty clean
>cut. I do believe
>that if you don't pay
>taxes, don't work, don't contribute
>you have no vote.

Where on god's green earth did you dream up this pile of dung in your thought process? So if you are retired, disabled, or god forbid a veteran with PTSD who can't work, then you should not have a right to vote.

You don't believe in the United States of America much do you.

If you are willing to take away the right to vote to so many people you are a nut case.

Nemont

>
>>Check it for yourself, pretty clean
>>cut. I do believe
>>that if you don't pay
>>taxes, don't work, don't contribute
>>you have no vote.
>
>
>Where on god's green earth did
>you dream up this pile
>of dung in your thought
>process? So if you
>are retired, disabled, or god
>forbid a veteran with PTSD
>who can't work, then you
>should not have a right
>to vote.
>
>You don't believe in the United
>States of America much do
>you.
>
>If you are willing to take
>away the right to vote
>to so many people you
>are a nut case.
>
>Nemont

Nemont....Please....we're in the land of make believe. Just play along. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Your right, I'm starting to not believe in the US. We are getting our freedom taken from us on a daily basis. You need to quit listening to CNN and pull you head out of your ass Nemont. Retired people pay taxes and have put in their time they should be allowed to vote. I'm not talking about Social security, Medicare or disabled. I'm talking about the 4.5 million people that take advantage of the system. Funny how you don't want to take away the right to vote but you want to take away the right for people to own guns. You are a hypocritical POS!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom