When did unit 73 go unlimited?

Now that the quality has gone to he11, the quantity has followed. Didn't even see a buck where years a few years ago it was not a problem. Sure wish everyone would pull their head out and quit killing everything. My boy wants me to get one, but I just can't seem to stoop that low.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Mouse my boy has a tag and last year there were 11 guys in the basin I was hunting. This year I tried a different area that I thought would be less crowded, and I was right. We found two good 4pt sheds and zero deer. LOL

Get off the 4 wheelers and you'll see deer. I killed a 25 incher that I pasted up 4 straight days then went after him my last day because of a storm rolling in.
????????

4 wheelers? WTF? I have not even touched one for five years and have never owned one.

Good thing you killed that deer before he could get bigger. Noone wants big deer in Idaho. That's why everyone shoots the biggest deer that they can find.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Really. ... passed on over 10 plus bucks per day. WILL not settle. Again why didn't you see anything? I'll post the picture if I can figure it out. If you or anyone can pass on it.... you win

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom