Where do you keep your stash(es)?

wyobackcountry

Can't wait 'till shed season! Just wondering where you guys keep your antlers?post some pics up! A couple of spots I keep small piles, is right next to the bed and above the kitchen cabinets. I know my wife loves waking up every day to a pile of "horns" and two antelope staring at her:). I keep at least one antler or head in every room. What about you guys?
642fa642.jpg

92e9e6ff.jpg

0587cefa.jpg

She definately is very understanding! If it's not hunting season it's shed season, and if it's not shed season, it's scouting season and so on! Everything I find or kill gets added to a pile. I never had the lope officially scored but when I taped him I rounded any questionable measurement down and came up with 83 5/8. In the bedroom pic there are also three other lopes behind the mounts, 4 or 5 deer heads, and three smaller bulls.

Let's see some pics!

Stash????Sheds????I dont know what your talking about..(slides elk shed under bed with foot)..never heard of the stuff...
stash3.jpg

stash2.jpg

stash1.jpg

Damn MT!! I thought I was sick. That's the exact kind of photos I was looking to get with this thread. Nice pics n nice collection of heads and sheds. You cracked me up. Keep 'em coming fellas.

Ill post pics of the rest of the house and my "shed garden" outside some time when I get a chance.My friends are going to get me an episode of Hoarders some day if they get their way.If Shed hunting could be considered an addiction Id have to admit I have a problem.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-11 AT 08:31PM (MST)[p]Funny! I really got into shedding last spring so my piles are still fairly small. I have been completely obsessed with hunting as long as I can remember, probably even longer. Some of my most vivid early memories are of hunting seasons long past. Some of which were when I "hunted" with my cap gun, before I could barely walk. But several times this fall I caught myself thinking/saying that I actually am starting to like shed hunting even more than hunting! I definately suffer from the same illness as you and many others, but I know mine will be terminal!

I usually dig big holes on the winter range and stash my antlers in them tell after may 1st. O wait you ment were at in the house well I guess anywere I have room.

Come on, you haven't even utilized one inch of that valuable ceiling space. You need to start hanging some stuff from that vast untapped expanse!

No kids but the GF trips over them daily,Im sure she will fall on them one day,lucky for me GFs are easier to find than big sheds!

Funny! I try and keep all my antlers tines down and any points covered. I have a 4 year old that loves to jump on the bed! The thought of her getting poked by a tine has crossed my mind more than once so I'm as careful as possible.
69dafb9c.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom