Where is the geek squad??

I know I should be thinking about turkey, but I can't help but hope someone is going to figure out some way to backdoor the hunting results...Is it April yet?

Tony,

What are you worried about? You've got connections!! :D

You're one of the best hunters I know. If you draw it....it's dead!

Tic, toc...come on April 23!!!!!

Last year was 5 days earlier! this year it might be a little sooner!! Exactly a month if its going to be on the 23rd....Feels like a year!!

My prediction is the 18th around 5pm, that way the Game and Fish doesn't have to field the phones going off like crazy....Emails sent around 5 ish...Just saying...

>My prediction is the 18th around
>5pm, that way the Game
>and Fish doesn't have to
>field the phones going off
>like crazy....Emails sent around 5
>ish...Just saying...

So who is going to start taking bets on date and time of the draw results? :)

im thinking the 18th as well. Waiting around til June was brutal wait. Atleast ill be chasing Thunder chickens and hopefully find out about the results in mountains like last year!

I just checked my successful email from last year and and I received it 4/19 which was a Friday at 9:10am MST. My guess this year is Friday 4/18 at 8:36am MST. Good Luck Everyone! Now Lets start those rain dances a little earlier this year!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom