Which one should I buy?

zekers

Very Active Member
I finally talked a buddy of mine to go muzzy hunting with me. I'm an archery hunter, and he's a rifle hunter, so we're meeting in the middle. I have a TC Omega, but he doesn't own one. He's not sure he wants to spend top dollar on a gun he'll only use once or sparingly. He's not afraid to buy the best if he needs to, but is there a great shooting gun that doesn't have the TC Encore price tag? This is for Colorado elk, so no sabots, pellots, or scopes! After reading Tx's posts about TC's and conicals, I'm leaning towards Knight or CVA. Any ideas?

Thanks guys. I just talked to him, and he's leaning towards the TC Impact. Any reason I should talk him out of it?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]I bought a T/C Omega for a elk hunt in Colorado a few years ago and ended up selling it because I was not happy with it's accuracy with conical bullets.
I ended up taking my NEF Sidekick,it shoots conicals with good accuracy.
I have since bought another Sidekick in stainless and really like the rifle.
Not to put down any other brands and makes of rifles,i own a couple of CVA also My old Knight MK85 is good also .
Lots of options and most are good shooters.
Just my 2 cents worth.

I was also looking at the impact for my boy, for the money looks to be one of the best guns on the market. As far as shooting conicals, hard to tell my triumph will shoot 3" groups at 200 yards with FBP, but every gun is diffrent

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom