While We're Waiting :)

philthy

My girlfriend and I spent 5 days in Cabo last week and did a trip with Pisces Sportfishing aboard their 28' boat Andrea. Fantastic crew and an awesome day fishing! Ended up with 3 striped marlin (catch and release) for the day. Anywhere about 100 up to 140 pounds.

Phil

351035.jpg

17066.jpg

5610080.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-15 AT 09:06PM (MST)[p]LOL! I'm happily divorced from that hag for going on 6 years. :) Watching my girlfriend squeal like a little girl when those fishing were jumping made the trip worthwhile. It's pretty dang amazing to see a 10 foot fish do that! Oh, and there's "Pancho" the mooching sea lion that meets the boats coming back into the harbor...he could definitely "take a bit out of crime".

200045.jpg

5147099.jpg

I'm jealous. We did a similar trip to Costa Rica a few years back and had a blast. I had a boat when I lived in panhandle FL and man do these pics make me miss it!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom