Whitetail Buck in Salt Lake City

Smokepole

Just letting you know that I just seen a Whitetail buck (a small 4 pointer eastern count) on the property where I work. This small buck is hanging around a bunch of mule deer does. I was totally shocked when I seen him raise his flag and run off. I will try and bring my camera out and get a picture of him (if he stays around) and post it on here.

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Smokepole

They'll find there way to Cali one way or another!! They are like rats....they can adapt to anything.

Steve

I think you ought to fling an arrow his way, then take his picture when it's all said and done

Maybe he just from out-town looking for a little strange, you guys should give him a ride west he could make the deer here in Ca bigger. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I was thinking he was just in town for the Hunt Expo. Then he'll head back to his own home state. I'm bringing my camera to work tomorrow and hope I can get him on film.

Smokepole

Post up the locale... I think we ought to put a bounty on him for next hunting season (Don't Know if we can do that but it would be a fun competition). I don't know if he is in a huntable location, but I would use my dedicated tag on him. If anyone has any Utah whitetail GPS coordinates, feel free to PM me I would be happy to help them out next fall.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

He's in the city limits (illegal to hunt) plus on private property that the company won't let you have any form of weapon on the property. Safe for now, unless he wanders over a 2 miles and climbs up the mountain.

Smokepole

Would you please shut up!!! Now we will have a whitetail season in utah, better yet, 3 seasons. In fact 3 seasons plus an LE tag and non resident tag. Imagine the revenue the DWR can generate. At least he is a buck, that means at least there a buck in the state, to bad he's not a mulie.

Damn it now we are going to have to start counting both sides of the rack. Smoke is he ever down by the highway I'd like to get a few mug shots of him.
Good Luck and Great Memories

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom