whitetail deer sausage

John_The_Bastard

IN February each year my sons and I make deer sausage. We are able to shoot lots of does and enjoy the hunting and making the sausage. We made 200 lbs and it will be smoked for several days and hang for aprox 6 weeks. I bring a supply west with me each fall and it opens doors and helps me make friends. Ask questions if you like. I am hoping to help founder keep things rolling during a slow time.....Good hunting.

12461_sliced_quarters.jpg

52243_mixing_deer-pork.jpg

89855_adding_spices.jpg

www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_...r_photos2/219215_prepping_smoke_generator.jpg
522516_hanging_sausage.jpg

Well - it looks tasty anyway!

I have tried a lot of whitetail sausage here in Texas, some of it is tasty. Glad you are able to do it yourself. It gets expensive to make it down here.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey John!

Can you FAX me a Stick?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

It looks like you guys know what you're doing. I'm with a group of people who make salami. Once a year we all get together. It's always the weekend of the NFC Championship Football game. We usually make 1800-2200 lbs. I usually get stuck tying salami all morning. I'm just now healing up from the blisters.:)

I've got mine hanging in the garage, and you're right, it takes about 6 weeks.

Eel

JOHN......THATS A VERY IMPRESSIVE OPERATION, BET THATS SOME TASTY STUFF AS WELL. LOVE TO TRY ALL KINDS OF SMOKED PRODUCTS. TAKE ER EASY............YD.

Look great! I usually make quite a bit of Italian and summer sausage of mixed deer, antelope and elk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom