Whitetails?

jbloom17

Heading over Friday for a few days and just wondering what you guys are seeing? Are they running all over? :) I know we could use some snow but I'm sure they will be chasing!

Talk to Bob. He just spent a week or so up there chasing whiteys. They got a few, nothing big as far as I know. The old man shot one right out from under me the other day, too. Didn't even say he was sorry.

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

Just got back Saturday from a week up in the Moscow area. We tagged out, but not without alot of leg work. We got some decent bucks, only got our eyes on one really good one for asplit second. The cold weather at the begining of last week had them a little holed up, when the weather broke we started seeing alot more movement. It should only be getting better from here on out.

My buddys buck
400erics_2.jpg

Mine, ran out of time so I had to pull the trigger
7514dsc00287.jpg

If you hunt earlier in the year your can use general deer tag for both muleys and whiteys in certain units. This time of year you have to purchase the whitetail deer tag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom