Who has BH209 powder in Denver/Ft Collins/Cheyenne

robAK

Sorry if not appropriate. I’ve been to Denver bass pro shop called Thornton and Loveland sportsman warehouse and Murdochs and sportsman’s warehouse in Casper, no luck. Didn’t think I’d be this hard to find. Driving back to Sheridan WY tomorrow and would like to pick some up for antelope hunt I drew. Thanks again. Rob

Check Cabelas and Midway USA websites periodically. When they get them in it will go fast. Midway is still around $46.99 per container. They both had some about 10 days ago and are out now. If you get in a jam, let me know there is sporting goods store here that had some the last 3 weeks I was in the store. They also have internet sales.

Thanks DH56. I’m in Denver now. Leaving tomorrow. Willing to drive to get it.
I’ve called a lot of stores, no dice. Dixie gunworks and all the online store still nothing available.

You won't want to drive here(Ohio), you will spend a couple days or so driving to get here. ;)

I'll PM you their website. I just checked it and they show out of stock. Not sure if the store has any in stock still but I'll check this weekend when I am there.

The powder that keeps surfacing is the last run of western powders. Next time we see it in stock it will be from Hodgdon. So who knows when we will see a steady supply. A local shop here sells BH209 exclusively. They had a bunch of 777 the other day and told me they had to order something so guys had something to shoot this year. They don’t forecast to see hodgon BH209 before season.

Here is a fun one I saw the other day ?

9AD2905D-2D71-44E7-8618-0F0F2ADFDE6B.jpeg

I got on the email notifications for a couple online stores. It’s just nuts that you can’t get powder in the Denver area. Glad I stared the search now.

I stand corrected. I just looked at the 6lbs I just bought and they are marked with hodgdon markings. I guess this latest lot is all hodgdon production. So maybe things will look up for us all sooner than later ?

Thanks SWAG. I’ve already tried that. They don’t update their website so you have to check in periodically to see if it’s available. Thanks for the help guys I’ll just keep at it til I find some.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom