who is elkman????

S

stinkystomper

ok i give. i gotta know who elkman is. ive been attacked quite a bit but its usually by adults. im guessing that either an 8 year old has internet access or someone that must know me is giving me a hard time. The suspense is killing me. please tell me u are a friend or a kid cuz if u honest to god arent either im gonna fall over backward in my seat laughing. noone has insulted me like u do since i've been in the 4th grade. please tell me u know me cuz thats what i honest to god believe now. lol ur killin me!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

I always thought it was you logged into another computer. Are you trying to throw us off your trail???

My bet is that the sherrif's nephew is back again and I'm not so sure you wouldn't have your hands full with that one!!

We could have a "Who is ELKMAN" contest, but, we are currently having a how many first time posters are going to ask for info on certain units.
If I recall, my suggestion for the person that guessed the closest they were to win a hunt with ELKMAN.

I am starting to see the problem with that if we do not know who he is.

Stinky, maybe you can get your buddy Feleno to at least do like a police sketch.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY GOD!

Can we have a spelling Beeeeee first?

He is no English major.

He wants a bonus point system etc, because he puts in for rifle bull hunts with 2% draw odds! What a tool!

Maybe I can meet Stinky at the "Chaos Cafe", on my way down that way to get a bunch of dove? I hear they have a good food!

CHAMP

Hey..... English major.... Chaos MIGHT have "A" good food, but nobody has been able to figure out what it was!

roflmao! now u even know i eat at chaos on a regular basis but dont know where i eat with my customers.

hmmmmmmmmmmm! I'll tell u what, u fess up right now and I'll go easy on you. but my guess is still sam? no, sam wouldnt know about chaos and immature comments like that can only be the work of the truly stupid!

ahhhhhhhh, ur still jealous cuz im an engineer arent you? steve??????????? u havent been returning my calls for a reason. go suck on a rock u dumb geologist!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Ha !!I am offended that you would think I'm not truly stupid enough to make immature comments to you, about you, and your inferior-minded engineering view of the world.
Elkman aint me stinkmeister.
Sam

hey sam, about those sleepingbags. i kina left them outside and they got rained on. so i hung them outside to dry and they got rained on again. im just gonna leave them hangin in the tree till it quits rainin. just think, when u finally get them back they will smell like roses! uhhhhhhh can u text me ur mailing address? i kinda lost it. and quit texting qtpie so much. dont u have some indian squaw to snuggle up with? what gives?

elkman........ WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!

Well thanks for taking care of my bags..I did the same with that puny little Utah elk you shot up--hung it in a cottonwood-thus the musty smell.. As for qtpie she is definitely your better half..or better 1/3 I should say..shouldn't you be out scouting for the dozen hunts you drew and/or paid for?

hey elkman, why dont u give us a decoder ring for ur hidden profile? That is unless I know u and u have a dang good reason to hide. so do u know me in real life? how bout a clue? maybe ur hometown? i do understand however if u wanna hide. what do u do for a living? just a few clues here. Im not asking to much.

ELKMAN,
I talked with Stinky yesterday and I think he wants to show you that decoder ring.... Right between your eyes! LOL

Elkman
If you keep this up all season Stinky wouldn't be able to go hunting. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

uhhhh yes I have a very large tool! rofl! answer me just one question. what does your first name begin with?

cant u at least try and answer that one? I'll answer any question you got.... just shoot!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-10 AT 11:03PM (MST)[p]I'm thinking group hug here in a minute. LOL
Elkman I think stinky is starting to foam at the mouth. Best get a Rabies shot just in case. But come on now at least throw him a bone and give him some clue.

yeah there are friggin toads on it! I've personally seen some and supposedly last year several pumpers were chasing around a 220" monster near the red lakes pirtion of the ranch during january. i didnt personally see that one but ive seen bruisers

I want to see these "220" deer in SE in SE NM?

IDIOT!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-10 AT 07:47AM (MST)[p]now watch ur dumbarse try and sell that line to clients! roflmao. just keep reading my posts and taking them as the gospel.

on a side not. im guessin all the bars in your area close around 130 am? if you tried posting something before you get plastered you might quit sounding so childish and might actually make people quit scratching their heads.

just curious, is it possible for you to sound like an adult? or do all your sentences end in tool, idiot, moron, etc?

if i keep talking with you im gonna have to change my signature to say "I'm rubber your glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!" oh and then I will close by saying nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo!

lol i kill me. now go to bed and sleep it off dude and post tonight before the bar so we can see if your iq is above 10.

Most. sentence's start with a capital "Letter"!

I can not wait to see the pic of the 220 buck, in SE NM!

Good morning.
How everything down in NM this fine morning.

tHREE CHEERS FOR ELKMAN! HE POSTED WHILE THE BAR WAS OOEN THIS TIME AND MAY HAVE NOT BEEN TOTALLY PLASTERED LOL.

i DIDNT KNOW SENTENCES STARTED WITH CAPITAL LETTERS. MUSTA MISSED THAT ONE BEFORE I DROPPED OUTA THE 6TH GRADE. THANKS FOR THE INTELLIGENCE LESSON. I DEFINITELY FEEL LIKE MY IQ IS 10 NOW!

tHIS IS FUNNY. ELKMAN WONT EVEN DEFEND HIS DRUNKENESS. GUESS I WILL JUST WATE FR MIDNIGHT FOR HIS RESPONSE. MAKES YOU WONDER HUH. ARE YOU HIDING YOUR ALCHAHOLISM OR THE FACT THAT YOU WORK THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT AT ALLSUPS AND HAVE NO TEETH? DONT BE ASHAMED OF YOUR FAILED LIFE DUDE WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES.

oh boy, im as giddy as a naughty schoolgirl at football practice waiting to see what mm's very own disgruntled alchoholic posts next. its 9;30 and weve only got about 4 more hours before the bars close. what will our disgruntled neighbor say next! everyone get ready cuz when we wake up maybe ol stinky will have a whole slew of insults to add to my braggin pole of people I've sucessfully irritated.............. the jeapordy music is already playing in my head!

Hey Stump,

Learn to articulate yourself and make sense, then we might talk!

You sound just like any other oil field idiot, from SE NM!

You should draw a unit 34 bull tag every year, and have a 220 deer spotted in unit 32 or 31!

Champ

How the weather in NM today.

articulate? the bartender last night must have been a smart one to be able to teach you to use that word correctly in a sentence. im disappointed however. i thought u would be in a much worse attitude. hmmmmmmmm, im gonna have to change tactics.

i crossed all my IP addresses and none matched his. guess thats good cuz that would mean qtpie was theculprit and she aint that good!

back to square one. i did go back thrugh the history and hes been a prick in almost every post he's ever posted so i guess hes just a grouch!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-10 AT 01:18PM (MST)[p]>oh boy, im as giddy as
>a naughty schoolgirl at football
>practice waiting to see what
>mm's very own disgruntled alchoholic
>posts next. its 9;30 and
>weve only got about 4
>more hours before the bars
>close. what will our disgruntled
>neighbor say next! everyone get
>ready cuz when we wake
>up maybe ol stinky will
>have a whole slew of
>insults to add to my
>braggin pole of people I've
>sucessfully irritated.............. the jeapordy music
>is already playing in my
>head!
>
>

Came from this post.........

This is great. Fishfurlife has it figured out.

Stinky and Elkman use the same library computer to post insults to one another. They might even be sitting next to each other right now. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

?? did i miss something? i checked the ip's and they dont match.

regardless, im still looking for elkmans idenity. its not me, and its not qtpie. i do know he lives up north, and that hesalways in a bad mood. maybe elkman will meet up with me when he cmes down in september to shoot dove. godi hope it isnt u steve cuz im so gonna frog ur shoulder.

So I take it the weather is good. LOL

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-10 AT 09:56PM (MST)[p]Fishfurlife, your right. This thread has become overboard with name calling and referring to personal information about other members with out their okaying it.

This all may be good fun, but, rein in the name calling and discussing personal information with out that persons approval.

???????

what just happened?

ok, my name is tony pennington. I'm playing cat and mouse with someone i figured knew me. i cross refrenced ip addresses and found out it was bullroarer who is also sam.

case solved thread done. i will call sam up tomorrow and congratulate him on this go round. who the heck got offended? someone needs to take off their pink panties. gator, the weather is humid, hot and wet.

paul ?????????

Used the nuke button to clean up some of the name calling and mentioning personal info.
I almost did not nuke the NMf@g post, because, I was starting to like the sound of it, but, deleted it to in order to be fair.

There are enough posts left to see the incredible detective work and looking forward to pictures of the sleeping bags.

Carry on. (without the name calling)

No worries guys! I'm taking stinky far far away from all technology for about a wk and a half....so y'all try not to have too much fun while we r gone.(and don't think u can rob us cuz stinky posted where we live cuz cookie is staying here and has permission to make a bloody mess if need be :)

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Okay, begrudgingly deleted the last post. Don't think Founder would like me leaving that up.

Qtpie, taking Stinky away for a week and a half... I wont know what to do with all the free time I will have not having to clean up after him.
Is it true what he said. That you are cool with it? I took the liberty of sharing his information on some choice websites that will get him some new friends.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-10 AT 06:46AM (MST) by NMPaul (moderator)[p]I feel, so cool!

The dude makes a thread about me, yet you ban me!

I can not handle it! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-10
>AT 06:46?AM (MST) by NMPaul
>(moderator)

>
>I feel, so cool!
>
>The dude makes a thread about
>me, yet you ban me!
>
>
>I can not handle it! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>

All good except the name calling. Edited out what almost rhymes with widgets.

It was starting to get to long anyway. LOL

You guys need to slow down a little bit. I'm working nights and can only sneak in to post up maybe once a night.

I'm missing all the action.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-10 AT 11:50AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-10 AT 11:49?AM (MST)

Finding out that Elkman is one of Stinkies friends explains a lot.

I didn't ban you, I edited you. It would be boring here with out the trouble makers and Stinky is gone for 10 days. Someone has to pick up his slack.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom