Who uses a 2X doubler on their 15x56 Bino's

L

lonetree

Who has used this setup in place of a spotter and if so how does the doubler perform on the 15x56 bino's. Since I bough the 15x56 bino's I can't stand to look through my spotter the bino's are so much more clear and crisp. Is the doubler / Bino combo good enough to leave my spotter at home on a backpacking trip.

$125.00 I sell ya mine and tri pod adapter!!!
I used on 10x50 slc....I heard there better on 15 power!!

Rackmaster

496fab8546749f27.jpg

RACKMASTER sent you a PM. Has anybody tried using 2 of those doubler's? I've got 1 and I don't really like it maybe using 2 would help.
Regards Buff

I have the Swaro doubler and I use it with my Swaro 15x56 SLCnews and 8x42 ELs. I like it. Then again, I hate using spotting scopes so I only use it when I really need to. I like the flexibility it gives me versus the weight and space of a spotter. Besides, I know my little brother is going to be carrying his spotter.

My understanding from the boys at the Outdoorsmans is that the dual doubler set up ust doesn't work very well at all. That would be too much trouble for me anyway.

Hate to be the contrarian here but I like my doubler.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

No he was just getting ready to ship it to me for 25 bucks, Now it will go up in price,LMAO.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom