Whos a member of the NASHC?

I'm a member, but I'm a little irritated that they don't keep very good records for shed antlers. They haven't published a record book since the club was purchased by the Miller brothers many years ago.

I'm on the site daily, but have never actually paid the membership fees. If you don't mind me asking, what is entailed in a "membership". I enjoy the forum more than anything.

You get a NASHC patch, decal, and a subscription to their newsletter. It's kind of pathetic really, but I figured it might help them to build a great organization. So far, I've been wrong.

I've been visiting the forum for 3 years now and so far, everbody seems to be nice and all eunthiastic shed hunters! Fun to talk to and all seem to get along very nice...don't run into the slander and trashmouthing there that you see here...

I have visted the website off and on for 6 or 7 years and never became a registered user (free) until last year.
I agree on the pissin contests...it is a lot more relaxed site than MM. It is kind of funny too how hardcore the easterners get about the whities. I consider myself a avid shed antler hunter but some of these guys blow me away.
I doubt I will ever send them any money, however, great website!
Jeff

I have been a member for over a year. Their forum is fun with some good posts to look at. The club will be set up in Billings Montana this weekend at the Sports show in the metra. There will be a lot of sheds to look at.

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

wyohikeit,
How often do they add new members to the forum? I think I just missed the cut off.
ismith

You can join the forum any time, just register and log in to make a post

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

I registered but it wont let me sign in until i get "activated". So I can just read for now. lol
ismith

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom