Whos got strange idiosyncracies?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Ok...I'll go first. I won't step on cracks in concrete. For the most part if I'm in the front of my house talking on my phone, I won't step on the sidewalk cracks. Another thing I won't do is step on an imaginary line that comes off of a corner at a 45 degree angle towards another imaginary line that is coming from the opposite side where another imaginary line is going to meet the first line to make a triangle.

If I crack one knuckle....I have to try to crack them all.

I'm 44 and I play "air" basketball in the house. I shoot hoops...fake out imaginary players and dribble an imaginary ball between my legs. I take a lot of bank shots like Tim Duncan does. It's weird but I make most of my shots.

My wife thinks I'm a freak.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Your Wife is Right!:D

[font color="blue"]"I Don't get No Sleep!I Don't get No Peace!"

Hey Founder?

Did You get Permission From shotgun1 before you made your Last
Post?
[/font]

Shes right!
I write alot of numbers on my job, i won't write 666. Don't know why, i don't believe in any of that! I always put my right sock on first (habit?) When i'm hunting i pick up the first small rock that catches my eye, put it in my pocket for good luck.

Come on Wisz - are you sure you want to ask that question on here? Kind of like opening Pandora's box...

Do you really want to know this stuff?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

C'mon Roy...open up a little. We're all family here...at least all the ones from Utah. They're into that kind of thing, you know? LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

SOMETIMES I TYPE WITH MY CAPSLOCK ON... oh wait, that's someone else. :)

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>
> SAY WHAT !!!!...................................YD.

Don't Worry YUKON!

That ain't directed at you!

Hey Founder?

Post?
[/font]

>Ok...I'll go first. I won't step
>on cracks in concrete. For
>the most part if I'm
>in the front of my
>house talking on my phone,
>I won't step on the
>sidewalk cracks. Another thing I
>won't do is step on
>an imaginary line that comes
>off of a corner at
>a 45 degree angle towards
>another imaginary line that is
>coming from the opposite side
>where another imaginary line is
>going to meet the first
>line to make a triangle.
>
>
>If I crack one knuckle....I have
>to try to crack them
>all.
>
>I'm 44 and I play "air"
>basketball in the house. I
>shoot hoops...fake out imaginary players
>and dribble an imaginary ball
>between my legs. I take
>a lot of bank shots
>like Tim Duncan does. It's
>weird but I make most
>of my shots.
>
>My wife thinks I'm a freak.
>
>
>
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

I think they coined a term for it. Obsessive compulsive disorder.

7323jack.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Holy chit. No we're talking. I could go for days with my OCD.

The biggest would be my inability to walk past any type of dirty utensil. Cups, forks, spoon, knives, bowls, pots or pans. If one of them sumbitches are left on a counter or in the sink, the world stops till it is handled. Makes me a great camp #####.

Knives. The only knife I'll attempt to use without sharpening is my gator serrator.
You could shave with that thing, everything else gets a few passes through the Pampered Chef sharpener before use.

Money in the wallet has to all face the same way and be in order big bills to ones.

And finally my biggest nemesis, the wire hanger. I can't tell you how many closet rods have been pulled down because of these jumbled plicks.

Commit me now.

"WE USED TO HUNT GAME TO
MANAGE, NOW WE MANAGE TO
HUNT"
Finn 2/14/16

Hey wiley?

You Sound like the Inconsiderate Beach at the GUT Wrencher Drive-Up Window here a few Weeks ago!

I Hand Her some Misc Cash & She Throwed a GAWD-DAMNED Fit!

No,My Wallet must not be in the Same order yours is!

I could Care Less Which way the Heads are Facing on GreenBacks!

It Ain't worth any more Right side up than it is Up side down!

I'm Tellin ya ww!

I Think you should Apply for a Job like Hers,You've got 1/2 the Smarts Mastered already!:D

Hey Founder?

Post?
[/font]

Ha Ha, I didn't even get to hunting.

You oughta see me put up a quacker or goose spread.

No wonder I hunt alone 99% of the time.

"WE USED TO HUNT GAME TO
MANAGE, NOW WE MANAGE TO
HUNT"
Finn 2/14/16

Yes, the clinical term is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

And you mean there are people who don't put the money in their wallet all facing the same direction and organize it largest to smallest. Wow, didn't know that. Next thing you are going to tell me is that there are people that just scrunch up paper money in their pocket with their keys and change. Making me cringe.

My shirts all have to hang in the closet facing the same direction, trousers also. Socks have to be matched and folded together and not inside out either. If the wife doesn't do this correctly then I re-do it myself.

I hear you can get professional help for this stuff but most spouses aren't too concerned when you start doing the dishes and laundry all the time.

>Yes, the clinical term is Obsessive
>Compulsive Disorder.
>
>And you mean there are people
>who don't put the money
>in their wallet all facing
>the same direction and organize
>it largest to smallest. Wow,
>didn't know that. Next thing
>you are going to tell
>me is that there are
>people that just scrunch up
>paper money in their pocket
>with their keys and change.
>Making me cringe.
>
>My shirts all have to hang
>in the closet facing the
>same direction, trousers also. Socks
>have to be matched and
>folded together and not inside
>out either. If the wife
>doesn't do this correctly then
>I re-do it myself.
>
>I hear you can get professional
>help for this stuff but
>most spouses aren't too concerned
>when you start doing the
>dishes and laundry all the
>time.

I hear you can get professional help for this stuff but most spouses aren't too concerned when you start doing the dishes and laundry all the time.

Like You Didn't Earn that title Yourself!

I'll Bet Your Wife does Say She Loves you!

Hey Founder?

Post?
[/font]

Funny wiz, I don't step on imaginary lines that come off a corner at perpendicular lines, no idea why I don't...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

WHEN I SIGHT IN MY RIFLE I WANT POINT OF IMPACT TO BE 2 INCHES HIGH AT A 100 YARDS. AT 12 O CLOCK OF COURSE. CRAZY..........I KNOW.................YD.

When I'm busy doing something around the house or in the garage, or in the yard, I hum or whistle a lot. Drives my wife crazy. I'm not even aware I'm doing it.

Shall we talk about our wives idiosyncrasies? No, we better not go there. :)

Congratulations Steve the asphalt fumes finally got the best of you, now were on the same playing field....RAS

WV and Wiley- My closet and wallet are the same as yours. Drives my wife sick when I go through her purse and find all of her loose bills and put them in her wallet in the "correct" way. :)

Bob- I went to find you on the paver the other day because their paving Foxenwoods and Phil told me you retired. Is that true? If so, I'm happy for you. That sh!t could not be good to breath day in and day out.

If theres an envelope or piece of paper on our countertop, it needs to have equal spacing between the grout lines.

When I'm out hunting, I count my steps. Not sure why I do but I normally won't count past 100 before I go back to zero.

"When I'm out hunting, I count my steps. Not sure why I do but I normally won't count past 100 before I go back to zero."

When I get to 100 I turn around and go back to the truck.

Steve, Yeah I hung it up after a couple knee surgeries, both hips replaced, lost my sense of smell and a few other medical mishaps I said the hell with it and get back in shape it's taking a bit of doing but things are going good, long as I don't step on the cracks in concrete, and put my boxers on backwards where I cant find the pee hole....RAS

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-16 AT 03:16PM (MST)[p] So ras?

When you Lost your Sense of Smell did you Lose your sense of Taste as well?

They Shot Him in the Back!

2519lavoyfinicum.jpg

[/font]

Sorry to hear about all that Bob. That job must really have taken its toll on you. I'm sooo much happier doing what I'm doing now. Better hours, more money, no labor.
I saw Benny the other night at a Righetti game. You know he got run over a couple years ago and is no longer able to work? I knew he got run over but didn't know his injuries were as bad as they are. Crazy...

Don't be sorry Steve, It was time to get out after 27 years, it did take its toll but Hell it was all part of the job, I'm glad I pulled the pin it's taken a bit of time to get back in shape but I really feel good.... I heard Benny got hit and couldn't work anymore, he was getting to be somewhat a liability anyway with the booze deal.....RAS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom