Who's my competition at the Mountain Mile?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Who's my competition at the Mountain Mile shoot at Bowcast at the Bird?

I shot out to 100 yards today. I can't say I'm a deadeye just yet.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I am your biggest nightmare.

I am the thorn in your side.

I am the pebble in your shoe.

Watch out for me!!!

Watch your back!!!

Thats what im talking about!! I need motivation, and the pressure put on.

Bowcast is the 21st weekend.

This mountain mile thing should be interesting.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Wish I could go but am on vacation. Don't think I would shoot against you though.

I'll be up there Friday.
The top of my leveling bubble is my 100 yd mark. The rest of the pins line up from 20 to 80. That 120 yd shot they had up there two years ago was a challenge.

Founder, you are lucky!!! It looks like I might not be able to make it Friday and saturday is looking iffy. I wish I was going. I was out practicing this week out to 70 yards and was in a 5 inch group, or the size of my hand. my sight is the same as the other guy, 20-80 and can do 100. Although just bought me the new 4 pin Tommy Hogg. Just need to make a tape.

Im in. See you there.

Mathews Z7
Easton FMJ 340
Sure Loc Single pin
TEAM RAMROD

Utahmulies and i are both headed for round two tomorrow. There's some tough competition!! I'm sitting at the 10 fastest, but several of the guys who did it faster beat my time by 4 1/2 minutes! With my time of 24:14, trimming 4-5 mins. off tomorrow will be tough.

I did feel a little weak today. I did an 18 mile, 5500 vertical feet run/hike yesterday in prep. for the Speedgoat 50k next weekend and that definitely took a little out of my tank for today. I hope tomorrow is better. Regardless, it's fun to compete. I like the event.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Alpinebowman and utahmulies are in the finals. Not me. Us old guys should get a head start!! Good luck to both guys.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-12 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]Thanks a lot broadside:). To set is straight I hit 3 targets each round and the winner hit 3 or 4 the entire weekend. Steven Clark won it all with 1 target hit in the finals. Justin something from Kamas took second with 2 hits and If not for an easy miss I could have taken second but ended up third. I did improve my time each round so I was happy about that but no stag hunt for me yet. I certainly didn't think I would end up being the strong shooter out of the group.

And Founder it was great to run with you today and thanks for giving me a chance by running that crazy loop on Thursday.

Major props to all who ran it was a brutal mile and some great competitors. It was inspiring to be close to winning it with so many great athletes on the hill.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom