who's the best sheep guide in utah

nuts4bucks

my lucky a$$ father in law drew a zion desert sheep tag the only one non res. tag he said that he wants to hire the best guide in utah so who is it. he also drew a unit 7 archery tag in az. a 101-108 middle deer tag in nv. and a antelope tag in nm. thanks for any help you guys have to offer.

My vote is for Greg Bird with X-treme outfitting.Great guy and he knows sheep.

xtremeoutfitting.com

I can't help you with a Utah sheep guide but I would get your father inlaw to the store and buy some powerball tickets before his luck changes.And if he draws that please don't forget me.Good luck

Congrats on the best tag in utah.

I can tell you that there is no one even close to knowing as much about the
Zions unit as Randy Johnson. He has spent weeks on the unit this year alone.
He knows the sheep on this unit well.
Trust me, no one knows that unit like Randy.

Now if he goes without a guide, give me a ring.

Best of luck

Congratulations to your very lucky father-in-law. Being one of the top point holders in the resident pool that did not draw, I have to say I am VERY ENVIOUS!
Having been inflicted with the SHEEP Virus for many years, and being around the Utah sheep community, in my opinion the two very best Utah guides have been listed. And while I know Troy and Greg are very good, and would be able to find a very nice ram for him, I would also go with Randy Johnson if it were my tag. He is one of the finest men I know and has probably spent more time in the Utah Sheep desert than anyone in Utah. IMHO

Randy Johnson without a doubt. The man is simply crazy about desert sheep and has a tremendous track record taking big, old rams. You can't go wrong with Randy IMO.

Eldorado

There is NO CHOICE! Randy Johnson is THE BEST! Hands down! My uncle drew the Zion last year and went with Randy...had a Incredible hunt and killed a great ram. Call Randy and book early!

You've received all the advice you need so I should simply say CONGRATULATIONS to your father-in-law for drawing the best UT tag available.....but I'll continue....
I know OF the guides who have been recommended and you would not go wrong with any of them but I have made fast-friends with Randy. I know what I'd do.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom