Why are people so effffffffffffed up?

feddoc

Long Time Member
The 'dregs of society'; I have heard that term a few times, but never saw it in action until a court (custody/abuse) trial a month ago. And they used plausible deniability to help win their case.

Man holds a dildo pointed towards the pelvic area of a little girl and posts a picture on line. Mom sees it and says 'don't do that' because it might come back to haunt you. CPS worker took a screen shot of the pictures/statements to show in court. Then mom denies saying she meant it about the dildo. Man, who wants to be a woman, is nowhere to be found.

Other man holds boys head under water. CPS gets called. Man says he was just trying to rinse off shampoo. Mom of same boy, she is 'with' other man, was seen smoking pot with him during pregnancy of boy.

Court records have shown that mom of boy and girl has a stepdad who is currently in prison for having sex with her and her little sister. Court records also show that mom of mom has three (two felony) drug convictions and 4 other arrests for drug possession and burglary and passing bad checks.

I have to wonder what type of people justify that activity? ,,, and then act as if they were the ones hurt (not the kids). The entire family could fill and entire season on Jerry Springer. They aren't much more than amateur sociopaths with utter disregard for contemporary society and common rules of decency.

Same efffffffing family that threatened to kill my wife (and now me too). The day after the trial two of their cars were seen about 400 yards from my house watching with binoculars; one day later one of the cars was seen parked between our driveway and state property doing the same thing. Same car was parked there about two months prior.

Yes, I called the cops, both county S.O. and federal. They both say, and I agree, that there is nothing they can do...for now...as long as they are not on private property. And I cannot prove that they have threatened to kill my wife and I.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

If you ever get the honor of testifying in a child custody/abuse case that really makes you popular. I've had that happen twice subpoena's both times, you won't be a popular guy for a while. I slept with a loaded pistol on the night stand for 6 months. Finally in 1 case the guy went to prison in the other the women did.

"I slept with a loaded pistol on the night stand for six months". Cornhusker I have a 45 acp in my nightstand every night. A Remington 12 ga. semi auto with short barrel and extended mag. tube with a very bright light under the barrel and control press switch on the forestock hidden, but fast access in the bedroom also.
I will not mention where other firearms are hidden for easy access. All the grandkids have been taught not to touch unless they have their parent or grandparent with them. They are good about obeying that rule as they know if they want to handle a gun all they have to do is ask and we go to the gun safe. They are all good shots themselfs.

If other kids come to the house, then guns are secured as I do not know what they will do if they find a loaded gun.

As for the original post, I will not comment as what I would do is illegal, but no one will escape my revenge for threating my wife and then sitting and watching my home in a possible attempt to carry though their threats. I would just make sure that whatever I did to put the fear of God into them, I would not end up in jail for it.

RELH

>As for the original post, I
>will not comment as what
>I would do is illegal,
>but no one will escape
>my revenge for threating my
>wife and then sitting and
>watching my home in a
>possible attempt to carry though
>their threats. I would just
>make sure that whatever I
>did to put the fear
>of God into them, I
>would not end up in
>jail for it.
>

>
>
>RELH

Amen...

jeezus...it would suck to be you

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

They now have a new insurance policy; the continued safety of my family. Interesting how things work out.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom