why does it take so long

ELKMASTER101

Very Active Member
It seams that with todays tecknolagy that the licenses could be prosessed just a littke quicker.
Colorado foreinstance takes 2 months,
why is that,
i think the state is trying to make a little money on the interest.
Any oue else wait to hear back?
Only 28 more days and i should know.
This sucks.
YA I'M APPLYING FOR COLORADO.

Washington even takes longer. They went to a all computer system about four years ago. Regs wont come out tell end of may or the start of june. Then you don't find out if you drew a special permit tell the first or second week of Aug. Some Hunting starts the first of Sep. Washington must have the worst system out there.

Wyoming holds your deer money for 3 months before drawing, time to make some interest money off everyone.
Yea, it sounds like Washington has the trophy for longest wait unless someone comes up with another state that beats that time.

Brian

I think a change is in the works for Wy, for next year. Not sure of any details. Credit card or more elctronically. When I had 4 sons home, myself and my wife, thats 6 times 3 tags each, Right at $1000 tied up for almost 3 months. But I wouldn't trade it for anything, it's like a noninterest bearing savings account! Or Christmas three times a year, moose, sheep, goat, and elk, deer, antelope, and Dec. 25th!

hey rost495,

Is your name on spell check? Any how on the subject of keeping your money longer it is for the interest for sure? Rost how is my spelling?

mule.gif

NBJB

Oh come on and laugh a little. With spelling like that, and mentioning the word technology and speeding things up and making them better one has to chuckle. Yes the technology is out there for many things. I don't use spell check but I should. And I should not be typing at 60WPM, I should slow down and do better at grammar and spelling also. So on that one laugh with me. I just saw the irony in that post.

FWIW I was under the impression that there are some states that have it in their law that its illegal to draw interest off that money. Now thats really dumb if you ask me. If you are keeping it that long why not make a bit of extra money off interest? I know for sure the interest I'd get off that amount of money in a few months would be nil, but in aggregate a state could turn some extra income for the game departments. And since most game departments have a hard time staying funding anything extra will help.

ROAST 495.
BEEF OR JUST AN OLD STEW BONE.
The question is why can't it be instantaneous.
scan in the forms,
and if it was filled electronicaly, that part is done instantly.
Then hit sort,
by points,
by areas
by CID NO.
or by their set standards of sortation.

why is it 60 days later,
and then another 30 days to receive your licenses.
By the way, where do you find spell check.
Ya it's atrocious of me to use such grammer,
but so be it.
I get a chuckle out of you grammer/spell cases.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom