Will it happen?

sremim

Very Active Member
I have been following the fiasco with the SFW tag grab BS. I emailed my legislators and made it known how I feel about it (not to support it in any way, shape, or form).

Personally, I have a feeling SFW will get what they want. Most of the time, groups like this win. I hate to say it, but we couldn't even get enough of the public to vote to say hunting is a right, and not a privilege. I guess only time will tell, and I hope to hell I am wrong.

"Perseverance is a great element of success. If you knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody."

:)

This morning I thought maybe, now I think no.

The rights bill was so poorly written that the money pledged for marketing from the NRA was pulled and they never thought the antis would invest at the last minute with a ad campaign like they did. Poor politics from these very same folks at azsfw.

And we are supposed to support them with millions of public funds from tags.

Kent

I think it will happen this time. I exchanged several emails with my rep. She is on the Natural Resources Committee and pro hunting. I had a strong feeling she thought this was a good idea for AZ hunters and wildlife.

There seems to be a lot of apathy from the hunters I have spoken with. I guess we deserve what we get. It's too bad that those of us who care have to put up with the consequences of those that don't.

Sage my quote is there's two ways to do things in this world: theres right and theres wrong , you do one and your livin, you do the other well you might be walkin around but you're as dead as a beaver hat!
What I wAs thinking yesterday.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom