Will Trump pick Noem for VP running mate??

azhunteraz

Seems like not only did she shoot the pooch, but she preverbally screwed him, too! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

The dog shooting was one thing. Life on the farm, and all that jazz. The Kim Jong Un thing was just embarrassing, though! Blaming the ghost writer and avoiding owning-up to the gaff is simply bad form. She didn't meet with little dictator man, and she should simply own-up to the fact that she was embellishing her record in dealing with world leaders.

Ain't NO way Trump is picking her now, IMO... ;)

She must believe in theory that, all publicity is good publicity. She's getting destroyed by even Noem friendly media outlets. She must have a contract with the book publisher that requires a predetermined # of media appearances. Probably the only reason she continues to embarrass herself.

She claims she's traveled the world meeting and talking with world leaders for 30 years. So since she was 22 years old? LOL load of crap.

She ain't that great of a republican governor. Well not if you believe in private property rights, keeping men out of women's sports or the ridiculous lockdown policies during covid, that her legislature forced her to reverse course on. She has lousy conservative instincts. So yeah Trump might pick her lol.

Who said she didn’t want to keep men out of women sports and also who said the legislature forced her to reverse course. I call bull sh-t on that. I’ve killed a bad dog too, so what! I’ll vote for her over camel toe harris any day.

Typical response from a Trumper who will follow him no matter what....

Did you read the jonschewppe article? There are real quotes in there, so yes, a good source. (THE source, no... But A source of info that is not fake news...) You're questioning the content in the AP article, too??

Let me guess where you get your news? Ummm.... Used to be Fox, but they went too mainstream for you. Newsmax is even leaning more moderate than they used to be.

We again see the divide.

Noem is destroyed for lying about Kim.

A week after Joe tells folks about his uncle's demise at the mouths of cannibals.

Lying obviously making one unfit for VP yet apparently fit for #1

Having said that her slipping off and banging Lewandowski sealed her fate. She's just made it easier with her self destruction

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom