WINNER COLORADO BULL ELK HUNT

Avsman

Thanks so much for everyones participation and to all the Veterans that put their name in the hat, Unfortunately there could only be one winner and the winner was

KEVIN HARTSOCK from NM.

Id like to thank the following people again for donating this hunt Kim Adams and Bob Parker with Beaver Creek Stables and Parker Drilling.

To the rest of the veterans we do this hunt every year and will be asking for entries again next spring thanks again for all you do keeping this country free and good luck for next years hunt.

A HUGE thank you Ray Long, RMEF, Parker Drilling and Kim Adams & Bob Parker w/ Beaver Creek Stables. I've got a lot to do in the next 2 days to prepare. I'll be sure to post a story after I return. Thanks again for this opportunity of a lifetime.--Kevin

Ray, thanks for all you do for these guys, it is appreciated.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Congrats Kevin. This is turning out to be a pretty good year for you.

Would love to hear about the hunt and what you can expect on it.

Hope it does not interfere with you deer hunt, but, it sounds much better.

Congrats Kevin! I was also in this drawing with you. Can't say I'm not bummed I didn't win, but from one Veteran to another, you deserve it brother! Good luck and kill a big stinky! What a great feeling to be recognized by the American Public for what we have done. It does not happen everyday and when it does, it makes it that much more rewarding.

Once again, Congrats and good luck! Looks like the weather is supposed to get "good" for you!

Mike
Sgt/USMC
Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

Thanks to ALL you veterans for what you have done for us all, to keep us free and allow us to do the things we enjoy most. Good luck on your hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom