Winter Sheds

T

TimberHunter

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-07 AT 05:20PM (MST)[p]we found these sheds as we were hiking around. they are both four points but we didn't find sets just the singles. and a goat head! first one i have ever found! hope you like them!

4759e0de5a6fd5e4.jpg

4759e0f95b025327.jpg

4759e1125bbf18fe.jpg

4759e12d5c54718c.jpg

4759e1445cd2e710.jpg

this is the Goat Head
4759e1615d6bbdda.jpg

is it usual for animals to be rubbing right now?
4759e31167af8c59.jpg

~818j Amature Rider~
I get enough exercise pushing my luck.

I think I just caught another one of your lies....

Timberline

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-07 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]how come the sheds arent barried under the snow? cause those arent new.I THINK WE HAVE ANOTHER LIE!
-Cody AKA BigBuck92

If they had been layin there they would have snow on them! You put em in and took pics! STOP LYING!

Timberline

NO! actually i dusted them off! we could barely see them. but really we did find those like that!

~818j Amature Rider~

Dude your lying again, and when everyone else gets wind of it there gonna blow you outta the water again. I woulda thought you learned your lesson. Guess not.

Timberline

DUDE I AM NOT LYING ABOUT THIS!! we could barely see them so we dusted them off! what do you think about the rubs though?

~818j Amature Rider~

The rubs dont matter right now, you lied on a post again. I told you no one is gonna trust you. And the rubs are old, they just look fresh cuz their wet.

Timberline

oh... and no i did not lie i really found those!

~818j Amature Rider~

You planted em and took pics. People arent idiots on here dude. Theyll catch you every time. Dont try it again.

Timberline

you know what fine, think what you want to but i found those! all i did to them was move the snow off them!

~818j Amature Rider~

You know what kid....You truely are an idiot. All those are the same antlers! The two antlers that are alone in the pics are the same ones that are together in the next set. Quit lieing!!!!! Everyone knows it.

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

Man I wish I had this guys vision. Spotting sheds buried in snow, thats impressive. How the hell would you see a white shed in the snow?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-07 AT 03:26PM (MST)[p]That's something alright. He's lucky he didn't burn up in the wild fires. Ely has snow fires you know. Those photo's next I'm sure.
Sorry had to edit the mean stuff.

Ransom

yeah i know they are the same, we put them like that!

~818j Amature Rider~

the sheds that are together are the same ones i know that! and that scrape had fresh sap coming out of it timberline_shedfreak24 so i dont think they are old...

~818j Amature Rider~

Dude your an idiot and just do as everyone wishes. INSERT FOOT IN MOUTH NOW!!!!

Timberline

Timber ,You little JERK .You took those pictures in the desert right by youre house .The pic of the scrape is a photo you already had.Has youre mommy started taking you to the therapist yet .

PICT0248.jpg
I lucked upon this guy in December of last year. It was a whitey in the snow.

didn't get the chance to whipe the snow off of it prior to the picture though... (;

Spotting a white shed under the snow... ehhh maybe.. but very unlikely. But to have that same shed, which is sitting unprotected on top of a piece of sage, be brown on the side that is facing the sun almost a whole year after it drops... even less unlikely. I dont know who you are, but do you really think everyone here on MM was born yesterday....? Just come clean about it.
Yote

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-07 AT 01:38PM (MST)[p]Hahaha, dude you are seriously and idiot, why the hell must you tell us bull S***. i am sure you found the sheds or maybe you stole them from a neighbor or something. I dunno. But your posts are stupid and you really need to stop posting stupid stuff especially if your doin this stuff. Please delete your account before somebody has to do it for you. This is ridiculous. wow you are amazing.

the only time ive ever found a white shed under snow was by stepping on it and having it hit me in the back of the leg, if i didnt walk over it, it would still be sitting there now
and that kid is full of it

He posted a bunch of pics of elk and said he'd just went out that morning and took them. Some of the pix were of bulls bugeling, and total september foilage in the back ground, yet it was late november when he supposedly shot the pix.
Then someone recognized some of the pix from a few differen't magazines....where's he'd obviously stole them from.

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-07 AT 02:45PM (MST)[p]Timber went for a walk yesterday, and this is what he found.

47659c130ad7aec8.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom