Wolf hunting with e

Stop it! You guys are going to make Zigga cry!

Eel

49d778ac3681054a.jpg

I wonder if I could train my zebra finches to do that. I'd tell my finches that the coyotes have been talkin smack about their mothers or that they cant hit squat with a rifle, you know, stuff like that. They'd probably be pretty riled up about that.

That was absolutely amazing, those eagles are very tough birds, I especially liked the team work... very cool video.

Looked to me like the Eagles were taking the worse of it until they later showed the "wolf" dead. For some reason something inside me says the eagle don't always come out on top in this game.

Pretty cool footage though, got to say that! Never seen anything quite like it!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-09 AT 09:33AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-09 AT 09:26?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-09 AT 09:25?AM (MST)

Some of those are full sized wolves but if you read the comments it sounds like some of the footage is of jackals or immature wolves. Impressive stuff either way.

awesome footage. I don't think those wolves are as big as the our canadians though. probably comparable to the american timber wolf that is more than likely extinct now, killed by the canadian greys in violation of the ESA.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom