Wolf killed by rancher in Idaho.

kicker

Fed's say that a wolf cannot be killed by a rancher unless it is seen feeding on a carcass of a cow or sheep. Well near Cascade a rancher and his hired hand took out a wolf that was lingering around his herd. He said he wasn't gonna wait until it actually killed a calf.

He got fined $750.00 and so did his hired hand. Big deal, hat's off to the rancher. Wolves were eliminated for a reason in the past. Human's cannot coincide with them in populated areas with livestock. I know that rancher personally and he also had a den on his ranch earlier this spring. Hope he exterminated them as well!!!

Hell ya, Bring back the wolf's, just let us hunt them like Coyotes! They will live in the wilds and not disturb livestock, just like Mountain Lions. If they kill calfs put a bounty on em. Open up private lands to Preditor Hunters. They will stay in the park (thats what its for?) or be very afraid of livestock and man or die.

This is an uneducated response. Please tell me why I'm wrong. I love wolf's and Rancher's. They are both a rare breed. Would love to put my cross hairs on a wolf and/or a grizzly bear in wyoming. I also enjoy bitching about the drought and hay crops with local ranchers. What do you think?

Wyomingben

Too bad that the other ranchers in area, I'm sure there must be others, didn't take up a collection and paid his fine for him. They might fine that it would benefit them later when a damn wolf enters their ranch looking for a "free meal".

Brian

Ya go this name and address?? Maybe if each of us on here would send him a check for $10-$20.oo each he might re-coup his fine amount.

I'm with you on that idea. We could start a fund up and recruit all hunters interested in helping pay the fines for Ranchers that Kill wolves. There are fine places for wolves to live...like the wilderness in upper Canada.

Cheers,
Roadtrip.

"Check for a collar before you pull the trigger"

Wolfs???? Put the lead to'em!!!

I'd be glad to send him a donation. I think that is an exellent idea. Maybe we could start a wolf shoot and release program...

JHibbs

Fish and Wildlife here in AZ just killed a Mexican Grey wolf lst weekend that had been re-introduced. The wolf was shot because it has killed 5 cows and leg traps didnt catch it. This is the second wolf put down since 1998. I think the wolf re-introduction issue was not fully thought out....... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Buranut,

I'm not disagreeing with you but I believe it was thouroughly thought out. It is a conspiracy to end hunting and was pushed by the radical left to keep you out of the woods and end big game hunting. Alot of people will call me a nut but that's the way I see it. The left picures a wilderness Utopia in the west that doesn't include outdoorsmen.

I'll help with the fines too.

JB

Glad to see we are all on the same page. I would pay the full fine gladly but Mr. K (i.e. the rancher) was happy to do his duty and pay both fines. I agree, it was not thought out and is a conspiracy. Western hunters biggest defense to non hunters has always been that hunting controls the herds and overpopulation. Now the wolves can take over our job. Sucks ass if you ask me.

I guess if a guy can gut shoot one it will run for miles before expireing; leaving no evidence for the Fish Cops to connect to the shooter....

Happy Hunting!

If one of you guys post a Name and address he will get a check from me, to help pay his fine and his hirehand fine too.

RE: Wolves are gay!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-04 AT 04:52AM (MST)[p]Shoot, shovel & shut the f-up! Get rid of all of those bastards!!!! My neighbor shot one this last year along my back fence line. It was raised by some hippie a few miles away, for re-introduction into the wild. It was a captive, bred and raised wolf, yet when it got loose from its pen, it found it's way to my neighbors cattle and decided to kill 4 newborn calves! There were 6 wolves that got out from that pen and ranchers have shot 4 of them. I am looking for the other 2! Blap blap, 2 caps in da hat! LOL!

BOY_PEEINGWOLF.jpg

menage2.jpg

Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom