Wolf...

...odd,I'm actually in agreement with Pearce for a change.
But I don't think I will be with NMWF responce....if any.

As they are no longer endangered... its a no brainer ! Let the states do as they see fit... Like cut their numbers by 60%...Duh.
Jack

If it goes to the state it will become even more political... If/when the commission becomes more wolf friendly it could open up the flood gates..

^Floodgates to what exactly?

Pretty hilariously ironic post for you to make here Jason...are ya representing yourself here, or NMWF??

I have clear and vivid memories of you and your cronies blasting me for suggesting abandonment of the ill fated and exorbitantly expensive Lobo Program; expensive first and foremost to tax payers directly, but also in terms of the stupid program's impact on the livelihoods of ranchers in the region, hunter opportunity, and YES, public safety

You all called my reasoning "unlikely", and "far fetched", and opined that it "was useless to fight it"

Spineless frikken twats...I foresee an allegiance between NMWF and Defenders of Wildlife, if one does not already in fact exist, behind closed doors of course

Also, Commission Meetings are not the place to get any real progress made, figured you'd know that with all your ORG's lobbying experience?

What gives dude? What side are ya on these days bro?

Greatwestern,

I agree with you. The NMWF has basically always been pro wolf and have never helped us fight the program and we haven't heard a peep out of them on the new Mexican Gray Wolf Expansion Program, that if successful will drastically hurt our hunting opportunity. They (NMWF) fought us tooth and nail when we were able to get the NMDGF out of the program and save NM taxpayers and the Game Dept. over 1/2 million dollars a year.

Hank,

Representative Pierce has always been here for us in Catron County and is the only Congressman that has ever helped the rural areas in meaningful ways. The other Congress people look at the low population here and as we don't have hardly any votes they rule in favor of the wishes of the city people.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-15 AT 09:33AM (MST)[p]Stoney,
I vote for him and have had some lively debates in person.
I don't always agree with my friends either.

GW,
I sure see Garrets name(NMWF),quotes and comments ,right after the DOW and WEG folks all the time in news.
Not in the paragraph with hunters,outdoorsfolks,NMG&F and ranchers.
Never hear more than a poke or a prod from Jam,ever. Unless it's one of his self promotion talks. IMHO

I think wapatibob said it best.. "just put the info out there and let them decide..."
Good luck
J-

Yes let them decide, ON WHO is for and against the wolves.

NMWF is for them. WHY I don't know.

Hunters are against them. Because they are destroy the game herds that we pay to hunt.

Ranchers are against them. Way of life, Bottom line they cost them Money and they don't raise cow's or sheep for wolf food.

POST up those guy's that are for getting rid of them and the one's against getting rid of the wolves.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

For sure guys, I have much less of a problem with real adversaries than I do with those that vacillate and pander their two faced bullsh!t to both sides in the interest of gaining public support for whatever happens to be their ultimate agenda

I can't stand fork tongued snakes and spineless frikken slugs...NMFW exemplifies the worst characteristics of both

"Wolves Belong"...no, they don't; not here anyway...nevermind the livestock killing feral dogs that supply the fodder for this idiot libtard project...good riddance indeed

Would love to hear one of these jokers from the Federation come on here and take some actual responsibility for their (in)actions in regard to this ongoing fiasco...but I certainly wont be holding my breath. Hell, they can't even admit their constant backfires, but instead gloat about false "victories" that are entirely circumstantial... we could go into that subject in depth as well eh?

Goddamned joke of an organization...its too bad that otherwise decent sportspeople continue to be beguiled by such propaganda, and unwittingly support the collective cause toward the ending of the very pursuits they believe they are protecting/defending

Very unfortunate...and absolutely despicable

So Jason... I know you are against wolves. You know what all of us feel... so why cant MNWF come out with a stance ? The one time I got the leaders of NMWF to thake a stand they said there was not enough Wolves in NM to make a difference one way or the other. FENCE SITTING. We don't want ANY WOLVES. So meet with the BRASS and tell us what they think. Is it really about us hunters and more tags for residents ?... or about more $$$ for NMWF
Jack

Straight up...
They follow the North American Model of Conservation... Many hunting groups do, as do many sportsman. They just aren't as vocal. Good or bad it is what it is... That is the honest answer, if you dont' like it I am not sure what to tell you.

and no it isn't about the money... that is why the Fed stays away from it... Groups like Center for Biological Diversity use lawsuits to raise cash.. We don't/can't. They are suing over frickin' Rio Grande Cutt and trying to get them listed... It is the CBD business model and it seems to keep them in business... I told CBD that we are going head to head on the Rio's... It is just a money grab.. It pisses me off to no end because we have plenty of RGT for both restoration and recreation purposes... but they push the envelope to get paid..

The wolf expansion program will negatively affect our hunting more than any other factor and yet the NMWF won't admit to the fact or even help us combat the CBD and the Feds in their efforts to remove all sportsmen from the field. They do exploit unsuspecting sportsmen in their move to promote their liberal progressive agenda. One only has to read the "Outdoor Reporter" to see how much propaganda they put out every issue to dupe regular hunters.

thanks throwfar for the link very interesting i took the time to watch all the videos this is alarming what is going on not just here but everywhere, the time i now to act before things get any worse.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom