Wolves…..again

Lots of love out there for the wolf.

This is a very divisive force for so many folks, especially the ones who name them and such.

I love them too but in a different way. I can't wait to legally get a crack at one! I almost got a shot at one in Canada's NWT 3-4 years ago but he was a bit too quick.

Zeke

The article has Republican this and Republican that-Blah, Blah Blah....

What happened to unbiased and factual reporting? Oh, I know, China now owns the media. :rolleyes:

“This perception that they’re all going to disappear and we’re going to murder ’em all? There’s no way to get rid of them, short of poison,” he said. “And if these people keep pushing and pushing and keep taking away and keep taking away, that’s what will happen.”

People in general are too lazy to eradicate them by hunting and trapping. Even a 100 years ago when men were men they had to poison them to get rid of them..... I think unlimited hunting and trapping will at best keep them somewhat "managed".

People in general are too lazy to eradicate them by hunting and trapping. Even a 100 years ago when men were men they had to poison them to get rid of them..... I think unlimited hunting and trapping will at best keep them somewhat "managed".
20 wolf limit in Montana. Come get some. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom