Wolves in Colorado

Been a few come through the Very Northeastern Corner of Utah on their way to Colorado!

Smart Wolves!

They Venture in to TARDville & they're as good as Dead!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

I hate the High Lonesome and the crap they pull! While I a, not suprised they are there, we are going to loose our asses if they ever get established! For now SSS os the only way to be! Hopefully they all get hit by cats like the one in Idaho Sprins!

Could you show us how this is 5 years old? This looks like the latest blog entry(top of page) and the wolf kill count on the right margin is for 2014-2015.

The articles look to be 5 years old. That site does the wolf kill count every year. Bunch of lunatics there for sure. mtmuley

And the cancer spreads.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>Could you show us how this
>is 5 years old? This
>looks like the latest blog
>entry(top of page) and the
>wolf kill count on the
>right margin is for 2014-2015.
>

Click any of the green quotes in the blog about possible wolves in Colorado and it links to the 2010 story. It's in my backyard. Old story will little to no evidence, and nothing has been said about it since.

"And the cancer spreads."

Not mine but a good example of Colorado chemo...

3683whizzerrightsidefull.jpg

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

>Could you show us how this
>is 5 years old? This
>looks like the latest blog
>entry(top of page) and the
>wolf kill count on the
>right margin is for 2014-2015.
>

In the middle there's a couple dates from different articles on the link 2010&2009. And the first comment was from 2010

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom