Wooohooo, rain baby rain!!!

D

Dmanmastertracker

Pouring here in Washington, with more rain on the way. Anyone else seen relief yet? I may hunt this year yet...

DMAN-i'm afraid the silvers will blow up the rivers so fast we won't even get a crack at em in the sound with this rain.
but we need it more than ever
at 5:30am today, weatherman said we had gotten .25" inch of rain in the last 6 hours, which was twice as much as the entire summer

We we're just talking about that here! It has happened before, hope not this year. I've been planning a hooknose trip for a while, last one before I hang the rods up for the .300 mag..

i guess sekiu is hot right now, so we should be a week away or so?
there are some playing in the tidewater on the stilly and snohomish rivers, but nothin consisten yet.
the fish that are there have a bad ccase of lockjaw and most of them are resident fish. the ocean fish are usually more aggressive
good luck if you make it out

Need to send some over to Eastern Washington, had a few drops in yakima this morning.

Raining in western wa maybe, its quite sunny here in Eastern Wa with patchy clouds...send some our way!

That sounds about right at a week -maybe even less for N. Sound, I've been seeing the resident's rolling in the Duwamish this week too -Little guys. Hang in there E. Wa. forecast says chance of showers all week E. slope Cascades...

I was reading yesterday that El Nino patterns are forming and I've heard from numerous sources this year is supposed to be colder and WETTER! I hope so it has been way too long!!!

Its raining here in Ellensburg right now, so far just a light drizzle, but the weather man said that we are supposed to get more later day and into tonight!... Man we would really use it.

D-man, Some of em in the Duwamish are really nice sized. The indians are waxing em in their nets & I've seen some 10 lbers.

10lbs is decent, two years ago in late Sept. we got a 15.5, 16.5 and a 23lb coho. I did see the slew of nets. There are still some kings mixing in though, I heard reports of some 50lbers. Seems like the native fish are a little bigger.

Ridgerunner, why aren't you up hunting right now??

definitely rained all night and most of the morning in duvall/kirkland area, but not for a couple hours now.

.62 inches today officially in Sammamish -so far, my area got a little more yesterday, around an inch the last two days.

Just drove from Seattle to Wenatchee. Raining hard the whole way. Its raining in wenathcee, Entiat and Chelan!!! Ya baby!!!

Forecast for showers in Northwest CA tomorrow, with inland temps in the 70s for our Blacktail opener Saturday! :):)

Steve

Hopefully this will help the fires...
if the rain is falling in the right places.

mastertracker...you are Dman! you sent it right over the mountains good work! hopefully it gives everybody some relief!

Weird...still nothing but sun here, some clouds but mostly sun at the moment. I'll be driving to Cle Elum tonight and to Spokane tomorrow morning so maybe I will get to see some of the wet stuff.

rained all morning here in MT. Talking about snow this weekend above 5000 feet. I havew hunted elk in NM bugling in the Snow would love to have the chance here at home.

HNTNHRD

We got snow boys!!! Mission Ridge is covered in the white stuff!!! I am looking at it right now!!!

I am seeing that high snow from Eburg as well. Even fired up the pellet stove tonite!! Gotta say that I am excited about my elk hunt starting Saturday through the end of the season. Sweeeeett!!!!!!!!!

7:00 p.m. in Forks just a couple showers so far.
I think this is coming out of the North which is a little unusual.

John

LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-06 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]I was in the snow at 4,800 feet today just west of the crest trail on Stevens. Was colder than a well diggers a$$ for the first time since March.

i saw pix last night on the news of 5" of snow up at whistler
is it still raining on the dry side of the hill??
headed over that way tonight

still wet over here!! Good ole Mother Nature, is giving our firefighters a hand, and saving our butts on our hunting seasons!!!

Yuppers, been raining here all night and so far all day.. its 11:12 here in Eburg and its still comming down. Thank god for the rain.. This hunting season my be a good one after all!

Still no rain in Grays Harbor but Weyerhaeuser opened the woods that had been closed due to fire danger in most of Pacific and Grays Harbor county's as of today. I don't know why but they did.

More showers here today, going to get out and chase some thunderchickens around on Sunday -see if I can find some deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom