WORSE THAN 9/11? J6 Tapes RELEASED

I’m having trouble remembering why all those protesters were there on J6 - oh that’s right, I almost forgot - they were there protesting the real insurrection day, 11/03/2020 - the stolen election (i.e. the crime of the century) thanks for jogging my memory

F_KnGTpWAAApk--?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Not all are innocent But many election fraud protesters were actually peacfully protesting.

How dirty is the FBI in their behind the scene actions?

Why was Ray Epps made out to be a hero by 60 Minutes and the rest of the legacy media?

Actual picture taken on 9/11. There's no evidence of planes or buildings collapsing at all in this picture. This proves that the attack on World Trade Center and the Pentagon never happened!

1000_F_448886224_6XsuRjjiCojmt178l6pjA5g6GXG391ZV.jpg

☝️ That's how idiotic your argument is!!!

In case you're wondering, Ted Cruz has called J6 a "terrorist attack" at least 17 times in written statements, tweets, or speeches on the Senate floor!

He chose those words because it was, by definition, a violent act to instigate political change. That's the definition of a terrorist attack.

Those people are domestic terrorists and hundreds of them are sitting in prison or still facing their charges and awaiting their sentencing.

3000.jpeg.jpg
GettyImages-1230454732.jpg
jan6-2-gty-rc-210803_1628002190102_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_211105100656-02-jan-6-riot.jpg
merlin_182060061_17f2b408-8282-4a82-ac07-70d5b89877d1-superJumbo.jpg
20220101_jan6_AP_21181859452825-1200x800.jpg
download.jpeg-3.jpg

Actual picture taken on 9/11. There's no evidence of planes or buildings collapsing at all in this picture. This proves that the attack on World Trade Center and the Pentagon never happened!

View attachment 126544

In case you're wondering, Ted Cruz has called J6 a "terrorist attack" at least 17 times in written statements, tweets, or speeches on the Senate floor!

He chose those words because it was, by definition, a violent act to instigate political change. That's the definition of a terrorist attack.

Those people are domestic terrorists and hundreds of them are sitting in prison or still facing their charges and awaiting their sentencing.

View attachment 126545View attachment 126546View attachment 126547View attachment 126548View attachment 126549View attachment 126550View attachment 126551
I see what you did there Griswold.

Not saying it didn't happen.
Not saying there weren't any violent protesters.
Some protesters should be prosocuted. With a fair trial.
Not saying all the J6 protestors were peaceful.
But some obviously were peacfully protesting.

FACTS:
There was obviously FEDS embedded in the crowd.
FEDS encouraging and inciting the crowd (Ray Epps)
Pelosi blocked Trumps request a day prior for National Guard Troops to assisit in quelling the crowd.

Democratic Hysteria & LIES:
J6 was worse than 9/11.
Worse than Pearl Harbor.
Worse day in our history.
Worse than the Civil War.
Democracy was "at risk".

Of course there was no concern when George Floyd / BLM protestors attempted to burn St. Johns church in the nations capitol. No concern for the Minneapolis police station being burned to the ground. No concern for any of the summer of 2020 riots. In fact our VP supported bailing some of these protesters out. After comitting acts of arson, looting and attacking law enforcment.

Last edited:
What about the 5 police officers who mysteriously suicided themselves in the few weeks after J6?

Were they planning on exposing the liars and it got them killed? :unsure:

View attachment 126544

View attachment 126545View attachment 126546View attachment 126547View attachment 126548View attachment 126549View attachment 126550View attachment 126551

Sen. Cruz condemned the violence of Antifa, a domestic terrorist organization that has exploited the just and peaceful protests to riot in the streets, loot our stores, and murder innocent Americans and law-abiding police officers in major U.S. cities across the country.

Now, on Jan 6th, feel free to search my comments in here before your usual dismissal.

However. There were not thousands who assaulted the Capitol.

Again. We see yet again, the unequal justice system at work. Show me a single BLM or Anifa member in federal prison for sedition, seditious conspiracy.

If you're attempting to claim Ted Cruz was saying J6 was perpetrated by antifa when he called them terrorists, you're flat out wrong.

In his written statement, he literally says debate is the proper way to resolve differences, not violent attack. He made no claim that J6 was anything except exactly what it was. A bunch of MAGA True Believers trying to keep a wannabe-dictator in power.

Cruz is a lot of things, but he's not an idiot. He's a smart lawyer who chooses his words carefully. He knows full-well that the J6 attacks were timed and orchestrated to stop Congress from doing it's job. That date and time wasn't a coincidence, it was a stated goal that Trump was trying to remain in power. Trump literally said it out loud.

Screenshot_20231119_102117_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231119_102034_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231119_102016_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231119_101926_Samsung Internet.jpg

And the reason none of the BLM people were charged with Sedition is because they weren't trying to rebel against the authority of the State, which is the definition of Sedition.

download.jpeg-4.jpg

The J6 terrorists were, by their own admission, attempting to prevent Congress from certifying an election. They were trying to stop Pence from completing his constitutional duties.

Screenshot_20231119_101548_Samsung Internet.jpg

Call BLM "terrorists" if you want, I'm not saying they're not. But their attacks were against public and private property, not trying to take away the authority of the government.

PS. I love the repeated attempts by the far-right extremists to claim it was FBI "entrapment" which means they obviously don't know what that means, and how it is different than a "sting" operation or using undercover officers.

But, taken at face value, even if they're right... the argument is basically, "We're too stupid to not get riled up and commit crimes against our country if somebody in a MAGA hat tells us to, 'Go to the Capitol.'"

I can promise you one thing, nobody will ever get me to violently attack another person, attempt a coup against our Constitution, or commit any other crime by yelling at me to do it in a megaphone. Whatever color their stupid hat may be.

The "we're impressionable and can't control our own actions" defense is laughable.

To be clear... I'm not saying those people are stupid people, that is what their own defense implies. That's the part that is laughable, adults basically saying they "jumped off a bridge" because somebody else did it first.

Last edited:
What about the 5 police officers who mysteriously suicided themselves in the few weeks after J6?

Were they planning on exposing the liars and it got them killed? :unsure:
Exactly!

The moment that story came out about the officers committing suicide it just felt off. I think you're correct, they were going to spill the beans on what really went down that day. The dems couldn't risk that so probably asked Hilary how to "handle" it.

The worst part is that nothing will happen about any of this. The feckless R's will make some noise but they will sit on their hands with their thumbs up their ass. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them were in on it as well.

I would love for a movement to start that vows to not re-elect any republican unless action/prosecution is taken for everything that has happened over the past few years....J6, C19, border, Biden, Pelosi,.....everyone of these traitors need to be prosecuted. I don't care what side of the fence you're on, we won't get our country back on track unless leaders know there are consequences.

Exactly!

The moment that story came out about the officers committing suicide it just felt off. I think you're correct, they were going to spill the beans on what really went down that day. The dems couldn't risk that so probably asked Hilary how to "handle" it.
Um, yeah, because some of those officers were complete cowards and abdicated their duty by providing comfort to a group of terrorists trying to overthrow the government and were caught on camera doing it. They took their own lives because of their actions.

Um, yeah, because some of those officers were complete cowards and abdicated their duty by providing comfort to a group of terrorists trying to overthrow the government and were caught on camera doing it. They took their own lives because of their actions.
Hmmm, don't buy that lame ass answer at all.

Where are all the suicides from officers that were there during blm/antifa riots? You know, officers that had their friends and fellow colleagues killed and were not allowed to do anything about it? They had their hands tied by the higher ups to just let things happen because they didn't want things to escalate even further. You don't think there was guilt or remorse for them?

Oh, btw, the whole George Floyd thing was a sham as well. Go watch the new documentary Fall of Minneapolis. Kind of like J6, all this new evidence that was withheld has come out and it was a narrative pushed by the leaders.

You can keep on believing the narrative of everything they want you to know or you can start demanding the truth. Sitting back and demanding that only one segment of this country be held accountable is pathetic and the reason we are going down the drain.

Hmmm, don't buy that lame ass answer at all.

Where are all the suicides from officers that were there during blm/antifa riots? You know, officers that had their friends and fellow colleagues killed and were not allowed to do anything about it? They had their hands tied by the higher ups to just let things happen because they didn't want things to escalate even further. You don't think there was guilt or remorse for them?

Oh, btw, the whole George Floyd thing was a sham as well. Go watch the new documentary Fall of Minneapolis. Kind of like J6, all this new evidence that was withheld has come out and it was a narrative pushed by the leaders.

You can keep on believing the narrative of everything they want you to know or you can start demanding the truth. Sitting back and demanding that only one segment of this country be held accountable is pathetic and the reason we are going down the drain.
Yeah, it's gotta be a conspiracy. We should all head to the pizza store again!

PS. I'm not the only one to notice the "we're not smart enough to think for ourselves" defense is what they're really saying. The Q-anon Shaman's attorney made the exact same argument...

Screenshot_20231119_111218_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ted Cruz's comment were made without the knowledge of the bullsh!t incitement at the hands of the feds (FBI, HS, CP, DCPD, CI's, etc).

I was critical of the violent ones when it occurred, but I'm as guilty as Senator Cruz in that regard. Reaaaaallly quickly though, as video's popped up and commentary from attendees filtered out---I realized the good ol' swamp was at work.

PS. I'm not the only one to notice the "we're not smart enough to think for ourselves" defense is what they're really saying. The Q-anon Shaman's attorney made the exact same argument...

View attachment 126711
It's gotta be a conspiracy theory? AYFKM, have you not seen any of the above info? Why doesn't Garland just answer the questions asked of him? Why didn't Ray Epps get 20+ years in prison? If there is nothing to hide then why weren't all the tapes released from the very beginning of this event that was the most dangerous in our countries history?

Answer those questions and tell me there was no conspiracy?

Once again, I'm all for the truth to come out and if people need to go to prison, or whatever, I'm all for it. It doesn't matter to me what party they vote for. Problem is, it seems like only one segment of our country feels that way and it's very obvious which one you belong to.

If you're attempting to claim Ted Cruz was saying J6 was perpetrated by antifa when he called them terrorists, you're flat out wrong.

In his written statement, he literally says debate is the proper way to resolve differences, not violent attack. He made no claim that J6 was anything except exactly what it was. A bunch of MAGA True Believers trying to keep a wannabe-dictator in power.

Cruz is a lot of things, but he's not an idiot. He's a smart lawyer who chooses his words carefully. He knows full-well that the J6 attacks were timed and orchestrated to stop Congress from doing it's job. That date and time wasn't a coincidence, it was a stated goal that Trump was trying to remain in power. Trump literally said it out loud.

View attachment 126695View attachment 126696View attachment 126697View attachment 126698

And the reason none of the BLM people were charged with Sedition is because they weren't trying to rebel against the authority of the State, which is the definition of Sedition.

View attachment 126705

The J6 terrorists were, by their own admission, attempting to prevent Congress from certifying an election. They were trying to stop Pence from completing his constitutional duties.

View attachment 126699

Call BLM "terrorists" if you want, I'm not saying they're not. But their attacks were against public and private property, not trying to take away the authority of the government.

PS. I love the repeated attempts by the far-right extremists to claim it was FBI "entrapment" which means they obviously don't know what that means, and how it is different than a "sting" operation or using undercover officers.

But, taken at face value, even if they're right... the argument is basically, "We're too stupid to not get riled up and commit crimes against our country if somebody in a MAGA hat tells us to, 'Go to the Capitol.'"

I can promise you one thing, nobody will ever get me to violently attack another person, attempt a coup against our Constitution, or commit any other crime by yelling at me to do it in a megaphone. Whatever color their stupid hat may be.

The "we're impressionable and can't control our own actions" defense is laughable.

To be clear... I'm not saying those people are stupid people, that is what their own defense implies. That's the part that is laughable, adults basically saying they "jumped off a bridge" because somebody else did it first.

That's not what I said. I said Antifa/ BLM did in fact lead an assault in the Capitol, you don't injure 50 secret service agents otherwise. Nor do they take the president to a bunker otherwise.

And, not only does Ted Cruz say so, he pushed for Antifa to be labeled as domestic terrorists. I agree, he is smart, and chooses his words carefully.

"Conduct or speech"........

Screenshot_2023-11-19-11-32-19-76_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.png

there's literally hundreds of photos with similar revolution type messages, carried by BLM/ Antifa, as they assaulted the Capitol.

Again, the clowns that violently attacked the Capitol, f-em. But that number isn't nowhere near the thousands charged, nor, the thousands still to be charged.

Again. Lawyers are pretty smart, and choose their words carefully.

How many Jan 6 folks have been charged with sedition? 4.

The vast majority are charged with trespass. Or interrupting procedures (similar to the Kavanaugh protestors who, also weren't charged), or the Palestinian protestors last week that vandalized the Capitol with red hand prints.

I don't go to protests either, I have a job and a life. But Jan 6 isn't what the left is desperately trying g to make it. And, the release of these tapes shows it. Which is exactly why the Dems are protesting it, and the Jan 6 committee, ignored them.

We either have laws and law enforcement, or we don't.

20 dead, $3 billion in damage, says we don't

Last edited:

View attachment 126711

Do they have pizza stores where hookers piss on beds?

That's not what I said. I said Antifa/ BLM did in fact lead an assault in the Capitol, you don't injure 50 secret service agents otherwise. Nor do they take the president to a bunker otherwise.

And, not only does Ted Cruz say so, he pushed for Antifa to be labeled as domestic terrorists. I agree, he is smart, and chooses his words carefully.

"Conduct or speech"........

View attachment 126712

there's literally hundreds of photos with similar revolution type messages, carried by BLM/ Antifa, as they assaulted the Capitol.

Again, the clowns that violently attacked the Capitol, f-em. But that number isn't nowhere near the thousands charged, nor, the thousands still to be charged.

Again. Lawyers are pretty smart, and choose their words carefully.

How many Jan 6 folks have been charged with sedition? 4.

The vast majority are charged with trespass. Or interrupting procedures (solar to the Kavanaugh protestors who, also weren't charged), or the Palestinian protestors last week that vandalized the Capitol with red hand prints.

I don't go to protests either, I have a job and a life. But Jan 6 isn't what the left is desperately trying g to make it. And, the release of these tapes shows it. Which is exactly why the Dems are protesting it, and the Jan 6 committee, ignored them.

We either have laws and law enforcement, or we don't.

20 dead, $3 billion in damage, says we don't
Well said Hoss!

"We either have laws and law enforcement, or we don't."

"20 dead, $3 billion in damage, says we don't"

Those 2 lines are what I'm getting at. Equal application of the law is what most on the right are asking for, the left, not so much.

Well said Hoss!

"We either have laws and law enforcement, or we don't."

"20 dead, $3 billion in damage, says we don't"

Those 2 lines are what I'm getting at. Equal application of the law is what most on the right are asking for, the left, not so much.

That's exactly my concern. It was my concern last week as Trumps document case schedule is wrangled as Joe Biden is cleared if having top secret docs, in multiple locations.

It was my concern when Hillary smashed phones, and bleach bit emails.

It was my concern when 50 intelligence officials lied, on paper about Hunters laptop.

And as a gun owner, it's my concern that Hunter got future immunity to all crimes rather than jail for lying on a gun form.

Russiagate was a blatant attempt to overthrow an election. No one went to jail. 4 people even saw charges.

The fallout from the real insurrection day, 11/03/2020 - the stolen election (i.e. the crime of the century) can not be debated.

Joey was appointed president by the Deep state on behalf of the Demon Crats.

Stolen, rigged election!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom