Would like to know

Bugler

What those people here on MM call a president, freely elected, who does not listen nor care what or how the majority of the free people in his country, feel about any particular issue facing the country as a whole?
What do you call a leader who does not take heed and feels it is their job to force an issue, or make law something they (the people) do not wish to have?
By the way as you ponder this or not, should the HC law be passed and we as a people are forced by the Fed Govt to purchase something we do not want from them I have two more points I would like to make and leave up to you to think on.
# 1 Where has the fed Govt ever made the American people as a whole (buy) anything with the money out of their pockets?
# 2 Is by forcing us as a free people to purchase something like this against our constitutional right?
I would think it is I am not sure I have found in the constitution where it says the Govts function is to provide healthcare, own anything in the privagte sector or force the people to buy anything from them or force them to buy anything period.

good question, one i've heard before and and if I remember right they have some weasley excuse on why its OK. The dems deserve to get their butts kicked because of this. I just hope we don't get a bunch of public land selling, middle class killing rightwingers in their place. Just remember how we got here, a bunch of politicians totally refused to allow a public option, claiming in some long twisted way that it would lead to government run health care and we would be doomed, after that it was basicly over. Just curious, how is your health care paid for?

I pay a hefty premium for my healthcare every check. Granted it is not as expensive as others but it is enough. And it doesnt stay with me when i retire. Piper you know how my healthcare is paid so if your baiting me it wont work. I took a career that has benefits one of them being some help on the healthcare prem about 50% split between me and the employer. Thats what I get for dealing with dope smuggling sh**bags,drunks puking in my car and finding an occasional murdered 12 year old child in a trash can, Not to mention every other dreg of society. Luckily alot of the people I deal with are good.
However when i retire after 20 plus years I get 50% of my top three years outta my time and none of my health coverage which means I will pay for it myself just like everyone else with no benefits, which is ok with me I dont think i should skate when Im not contributing much to society after I retire.
With that beaing said I dont want the Govt telling me who I can and cant seek healthcare from or anything for that matter.
I will agree with parts of your post most of it which is strange.
Govt should keep their hands out of the private sector period. I still want someone to answer the question but I dont think it can be.

It just depends on your view of what the private sector should entail, some people believe that health care in the public sector is a failure, and the stats bare that out. I do know its a failure for me and my family, it costs an unreasonable amount of money, why shouldn't I care, should I suffer and not have hunting trips and cell phones and whatever just because American health care is ridiculously expensive? should the economy suffer? Anyway the bill looks like it does because its the only way our gutless sicko represetatives could make most everyone pay in without offending the powerful moneyed interests. I saw when someone asked Nancy Pelosi your question about being made to buy something, she just shook her head sideways and said "are you kidding me"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom