Would you take him - 3?

mtmiller

A little bored today.

28-1.jpg

27-1.jpg

26.jpg

25-1.jpg

ya Miller, he looks a bit better than what i'd said from the last pics....he should be gettin close to 80", with normal circumference measurements

that cutter is definitely not high enough to cheat a third out underneath

my ony question is why are you so worried about it? he's a great goat....looks like he's even got some stickers inside

inches ain't everything Bud, he's a good dude

Definitely! Love the pics! Was this guy killed or just scouting photos?
This is kind of a fun game. I will have to post some pics as well.

ha! good grief....just realized my complete garfunkel...sorry Miller, thought there was somethin funny about that buck

hell, shoot! he's got the length and a great cutter....but don't listen to me, i apparently don't even know what the heck i'm talkin about :)

Yep, He's dead just about anywhere. good length, good mass, great cutters. High 70'S pretty easily.

>Definitely! Love the pics! Was this
>guy killed or just scouting
>photos?
>This is kind of a fun
>game. I will have to
>post some pics as well.
>

I was scouting/bow hunting. I had him at 50 yards with the bow, but he busted me. We met again on the rifle opener.;-)

18.jpg

>Mtmiller,
>
>Did you tape him, I had
>my own guess when I
>saw the picture. congrats,
>nice goat
>
>Rich

He went 81 3/8" gross that day.

Love the pics. Are these Utah goats? or Wyoming?
Curious to know what kind of camera you are using? Those are beautiful pics with exceptional clarity.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-11 AT 09:40PM (MST)[p]WY lopes. Camera is a Nikon d90, although I think the hero shot might have been taken with my Panasonic. thanks....

I also have to say that the clarity of those photos is fantastic and the scenery is breathtaking. I absolutely love Wyoming and look forward to my annual trip out there! Good job!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom