Would you use a mobile vet?

sremim

Very Active Member
How many of you would use a mobile veterinary service? One that would come to your house. Would you pay a little bit more for the more personal service and not having to drive to a clinic and sit and wait?

We got em around here!

Sometimes there's not much Choice!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Well utahbigbull!

I didn't mention that part!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-11 AT 07:11PM (MST)[p]It's ok B bop. I grew up in a small rural Utah town where the vet was not only the doc, bishop, dentist and neighbor. His daughter was the town tramp. She was good though :)

I would dare to say that most vets in rural areas do more work out of their truck than at their office. The vets I knew while I was growing up only did X-rays, surgeries and dogs and cats at the office.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Rural and mobile vets usually practice large and small animal vet service. I would use one in a heart beat for the extra cost. They are a lot more down to earth and easier to talk to, let alone know there trade a little better. But that's my opinion and everyone has one.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-11 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]
Z, Betsy lou is her name and her number is 1-800-FARM-GAL. She gets into beastiality though, just warning ya. She will surely have your stitches popped out by the time she gets done man handling ya!

Called a local one to come out here once when my best horse was dying (Colic) ... To make a long story short I wish I would have kicked the chit out of the SOB and gut shot him... CROOK

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Z used a mobile vet. Had to get the procedure done twice. Then the stitches tore open. I'd be cautious.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Chit, where I grew up, I didn't know they HAD an office.

There were/are several in our area and I doubt that vet "house calls" are all that much more expensive, by the time you factor in transportation, hassle factor and YOUR convenience.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Just trying to get a feel for what people think. My wife is a vet and we're thinking of starting one. She'd be doing mostly small animals and there isn't a mobile service in our area yet. Thanks for the thoughts!

We have one around here, its about the same price for him to come out, as it is for the other vet in his office. The vet has a lot less over head if he is mobile and not running a big office building. I care more about how good the vet is and the price of the services, than if he is mobile or not.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom