Wouldnt it be nice.....

it would be a great start to the weekend...it would get better or unfortunately, worse...both reasons to have a few cold ones...celebration or depression...good luck to all!

Yes it would! I figure of 8 apps I should draw a few and would like to celebrate those this weekend! Come on G&F...send out those emails!!!!

Good luck fellas! Hope your accounts are laced with green and email accounts have several "New" Game and Fish subject lines!

I agree Iccy! when Rio kept saying we would be happy i took that to mean we would get there results sometime this week. Monday or Tuesday isnt that early, but that might just be my impatient self talking. Fingers crossed for today.

where is rio he went MIA the last two days .. Maybe that glitch has him working overtime to fix the screw up ....

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-16 AT 02:34PM (MST)[p]lol...yeah, he has gone silent and nowhere to be found the past few days...bottoms up!!!

we will be waiting this new director is a hard ass . closing all back doors taking all our fun away . i wish it would be tonight so i can drink from celebration or drink from misery. she has go through and allocate her 150 director tags she has control over . my app prob was drawn but got removed so she could slide one of here director tag people in .. that is my excuse for not drawing hahhahhahahha the wait continues

Dang Bobby give the women a chance! I think she is amazing! By far my favorite director! Mrs. I will firmly stand with you and ask for no special conciderations, rights or privileges, but should you decide my loyalty is worth a few tags, I will graciously accept them! LOL

I really have no issues with her . She is trying to right the ship and running it much tighter. I will say tho those 150 directors tags... why are more people not asking questions? 150 tags to just do as you please?

I agree Bobby 150 tags seems excessive. But the reality is the whole system sucks in its own special ways. However we should be thankful we at least have a donkey in the race with the prize being a tag.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-16 AT 05:21PM (MST)[p]She is a "By the Book" type and I like her regardless of our differences.My impression after talking with her a couple times.
She is cleaning out a nest of old NM ole boys too, while still dealing with the NM ole boys and helping NM wildlife.
Not bad for an HR/IT gal.....
even tho it now looks like she took away my B-Day,several day early notice...lol

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom