WTF FOUNDER?

YA...Now i gotta go start MY OWN WTF post....I didnt say anything bad at ALL!!!! Guess the truth must have hurt someone...Sorry boys...I guess you can only post if it sheds good light on founder and bad light on stinky???? Which is his whole gripe with this website anyways....

Alas, i will recap to the best of my recollection....

Dang...my recollection is bad. I do remember leaving so food for thought though. Give me a minute and I will attempt to recap my post the was deleted.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Ok, so it went something like this...it WAS post 94. It said:
Nontypical...Do you honestly think stinky gives a rats butt (but i put an a with 2 $$ which ppl do all the time) if anyone on this website is jealous of what he has...YOu obviously do not know stinky. then i said something to the affect of: Not to be upset that the brown nosers got called on it...It is one thing to agree or disagree with someone...but some agree to the point they need to have a little self respect...

This is an after thought: It cracks me up how all you "good, proper gentlemen" pat yourselves on the back, then turn around and tell stinky he is egotistical....And ya'll take yourselves so seriously! Its really quite humorous.

And on a personal note, I find the nievety of the majority of people on here really pathetic...Can you really not see through people better then that???I mean for heavens sake...ya'll seem to think you pegged stinky right on....Founder makes Founder look good...no matter if it is right or wrong...Founder is always right and does not EVER make any mistakes...Case in point... my previous post that was deleted. I did not say anything inappropriate and certainly no worse then the crap you people spout off about stinky...so why was it deleted? I will tell you why...because I WAS RIGHT in what i said...and if you can't argue with it...delete it...cuz after all, its my site and I will do what I want. Its frusterating to say the least, at least for those of us who refuse to sniff!

I mean come on...Im Stinkys wife...not stinky. and while still abrasive in my own way...Im not really a rule breaker and i hardly ever post...So why are you censoring what I have to say?
Its pathetic to say the least.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

stupidpost.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I suppose we could go somewhere else... Matter of fact how do any of you know that we are not already somewhere else with a different name... And get this. You might even like us there.... How bout this: The freakin owner of the site could start treating people equally regardless of personal bias, and when he wants to post conversations and crap about people on his site he can do so in full context without picking and choosing how he spins his propaganda for all you little piglets to gobble up..... But then again if he was man enough to do all that, none of us would be having this pointless conversation now would we.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

>
stupidpost.jpg

>
>
horsepoop.gif

>
>Disclaimer:
>The poster does not take any
>responsibility for any hurt or
>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>inherent risks. The poster would
>like to remind readers to
>make sure they have a
>functional sense of humor before
>they visit any discussion board.
>

Snort....you started out with that line WAY too high... I bet it took you all day to draw that! Someone take away snorts coloring book an crayons and for goodness sake, make sure he has his helmet on!
4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

What he is really saying,

Hey look how great I am!!! HEY LOOK AT ME!!! GUYS?? GUYS??
ATTENTION NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!! Love $$$ Stinky :)

You can take QTip & Stinky out of the trailer park!!!!

But you can't take the trailer park out of Stinky & QTip!!!

Qtwerp, you were a lot less annoying when you were just pics that $tinky posted, back before you started posting...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 10:20PM (MST)[p]Oh ya snort... Got me SOOO good! Dang, how ever will I recover from your sexist comment.... As if I haven't heard that 100 times b4 from guys on here. Don't hate me because I have boobs, am intelligent and can actually carry on a conversation...only thing I find slightly amusing about you snot, is your cute little avatar horse. He's cute :p and for trailer trash.... Well I will have you know I have never lived in one. Sheesh people figure it out... Either we are rich snotty egotistical self absorbed racist aristocrats ( im pretty sure you people have called stinky everything but a white woman) or we are trailer trash. Your opinion of us (as a "unit" or sperately) really doesn't matter. But it would be nice if you people would pick one and stick with it. Y'all are more conflicted then bobcat at an atv rally!

Ok.... On with your hypocritical behavior..... :)

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

OK, this has gone on long enough. Time to get back to thinking about hunting and less about sharing feelings towards other site members. Time to lock the thread. No more stinky talk in this forum.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom