WY drop camps

searcher

Anyone want to recommend a good drop camp outfitter for elk and deer? Am looking for a 2011 hunt for 4-5 guys who have never killed an elk but want to badly.

Happy Thanksgiving!

What units you lookin at? I know this sounds pretty dumb but I would email Guy Eastman [email protected] He has helped me out with this in other states. give him a few days, he'll have some answers for you, hope this helps.

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

Try www.thunderridgeoutfitter.com. Went in 2008 for mule deer and pronghorn. He does Elk as well. Check out his photo gallery. I am in the deer and pronghorn photos(guy with orange remington hat on. Ron and Randy treated us great.

Bake

If they've never killed an elk then they've probably never had to deal with bear in WY. keep that in mind on drop camps if they're in bear country, lots of guys would rather avoid the whole issue. how many elk points do you have if any?

There are a few hunts in the Bighorns that would be great , but you're going to need a few more points for those I think.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom