Wyoming elk Type 1 vs Type 9 dates?

COLOelkman

Very Active Member
Can someone clarify what the dates are for these 2 hunt types pertaining only to the bow seasons. ie. Assuming you draw a Type 1 and purchase the additional bow hunt.
I thought the Type 9 is Sept 1-30 and the Type 1 is Sept 15-30. I understand they don't officially set the dates for a few months yet but I assume they are typically similar or the same as previous years.
Thanks for any clarification!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-15 AT 01:27PM (MST)[p]Scroll down to the top of page 7-17 and the Type 1 season dates are there for you. 45 is part of the units with the 9/15-9/30 dates. Maybe you just found them, as I see you edited out your question while I was making this post.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-15 AT 05:37PM (MST)[p]>LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-15
>AT 01:25?PM (MST)

>
>Looking forward to a Sept in
>WY.

Me TOO ! Elk with a bow in southern Wyoming.

Good luck to you Whiterock! September and October are great to be out in elk country. I'll be helping a guy on his 45-9 tag in the BigHorns the first two weeks of September before going down in the high country of G for mulies later in the month. We might even get together with our CO member up in 45 if things work out.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom