Wyoming Hunting Prices!!!

8mmMag

Does anyone know when the Wyoming DWR votes on the possible price increases for big game hunting. Or, if this proposal has passed yet. Just wondering,....this will determine if I apply their in the future. Thanks for any help!!

This has to pass the legislature.G&F cannot just raise prices on their own.The legislative session is just now convening.Price increases will be effective in 2014.

I heard that having everyone that hunts or even applies for a point has to have a hunting license starting in 2014.

Under $100 for non-ressy's and under $40 for ressy's...youth cheaper.

Get's ya upland game, fishing and something else---can't remember what the 3rd benefit is for the Hunting license cost..?

Robb

WY does not have a general hunting license. They do have a game bird/small game license. Have only heard/saw the latest license increase proposal. All proposed increases meet the 10 to 1 NR/R cost ratio.

The legislature has the final say(today is the 1st day of the 40 day session) and will probably modify the proposal. But I predict there will be an increase.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

From what I read the other day,it looks like the tag fees G&F are asking the legislature for will be significantly lower than originally proposed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom