Wyoming Question?

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
I drew an elk and antelope tag this year in Wyoming. My question is? I believe I bought the conservation point when I applied for the tags. ( I don't remember) I checked where you can purchase the permit and it was grayed out where I can't buy it now. On my tag it doesn't say anything about the conservation permit. The tags say "2014 Wyoming NR elk w pp fishing pri". ?????? Thanks

Your tag (carcass coupon) won't show where you purchased it. If it's blacked out you already have it. I believe you can go online and print it off so you have proof while in the field.

go back and print it out, then sign it and put it with your tags. It's the first thing the GW will ask you for.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-14 AT 02:35PM (MST)[p]Your license probably has your Conservation Stamp number on it somewhere near the bottom. However, you need to go into your account and then click on your previous purchases. If it was greyed out where you purchase it like you stated, that would mean you did already pay for it and it should show in the previous purchase section along with your license. That section will allow you to print it out on your home printer. Do that and then sign the paper and keep it with your license/tag/landowner coupon that is all one piece until you kill an animal and have to tag it with the carcass coupon section AFTER you sign it and notch out the required spots. You only sign the license section itself before you go into the field hunting.

Thanks a ton your info was perfect. Getting ready to go hunting for antelope tomarrow. Thanks again.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom