Wyoming Winter Antelope.

IdahoBugler

Went down to Wyoming for a quick weekend hunt. Ended up taking these two goats on the same day. Lots of fun but a little different antelope hunt then I'm use to.

P1060477.jpg

P1060489.jpg

P1060473.jpg

IB

Niiiice! That storm put some serious snow down in places. Can't say I've ever hunted goats in the white stuff.

Congrats man, those are some sweet pictures! Someday I dream of making the trip from NV to hunt Antelope in WY! looks like you had a great time! Did you hunt Public or Private? regardless, nice pics and thanks for sharing! What do you think the antelope scores?
-Rodzilla_v

Eel,

You made me laugh out loud!! That was funny!

Idaho,

That is a great buck! Just for my learning, care to share a score? That looks like a very big buck to me! Congrats!

Awesome buck ID! I bet it was fun on the roads up there. That is sweet....hard work really pays off. Unbelievable mass on that buck.

Congrats-
Doug

>Eel,
>
>You made me laugh out loud!!
> That was funny!
>
>Idaho,
>
>That is a great buck!
>Just for my learning, care
>to share a score?
>That looks like a very
>big buck to me!
>Congrats!

I have him at 81 6/8 gross and 80 4/8 net. It was a fun hunt and very different from your typical antelope hunt.

Moosie wasn't along for the ride. I did this one solo.

IB

IDBug,

Nice pics man! Couple of questions... what unit were these in, and what kind of gun you shootin'?

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Real nice WY trophy! I like the mass, prongs and shape.
Are you planning on going back to Kodiak anytime?

Doug~RR

I was shooting a remington XCR 7mm topped with a Leupold VXIII B&C.

RR - I would love to go to Kodiak again but not sure when that time will be. Did you see pics of our Kodiak trip or something? That was 3 years ago.

IB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom