Wyoming's Posted

Non-Resident Antelope w/ Preference Point Option

Successful 1st Choice/No Points

WY here I come...

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Well I'm a resident so my odds are a little better, but for the first time I drew my elk and deer tags both in the same year. Plus a reduced cow/calf. Didn't get my antelope.

AND ITS DOWN...........TAKING A 10 COUNT!
HA HA LOL!
I HATE GARTH(the killer of decent draw odds!)

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Holy crap, what did you guys do to the site?

NOW IT SAYS IT DOESN'T EXIST AT ALL!!!

Guess I'm gonna have to wait until after golf.

Pred

I called to see if I could get my draw odds via the phone and their mainframe computer is crashed. I hope they saved and backed up all of the results...

Every year... their web bites the dust.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

Unsucessful, one bonus point for deer. Probably good, I didn't know how I was going to sread a Cali deer tag, and Nevada deertag for myself, a Nevada bull tag for my son, and a Cali G-3 late season deer tag for my bride. Looks like 2009 is shaping up to be a good year for the Brown's.
Thanks, Doug.

Looks like my 2 friends and I drew our speed goat tags for the gilette area. 3rd yr for me. Can't wait. dcl

My group got SKINHEAD SPEED GOAT TAGS...Its a good time... WAHOO ! ! !

CSO

It's all about the good times...

I drew an antelope license, no deer or elk. But I'll buy a general deer license and don't much care about those verminous elk. With my sheep licens eand a Colorado deer license already in hand, this is about all I can handle.

I may or may not have drawn a 102 tag.

Hint: I didn't.

Way to go Kilo! And congrats to everyone who drew! Make it a good year!

Eel

Drew deer 101. Any help would be appreciated. Got a nice buck in area A last year. Also got drawn in NV and CA. Goint to be a busy fall.

My daughter and I and a few friends pulled deer tags somewhere in Wyoming. Hell, I don't even know what day it starts. I've got my brother looking for spare tires. I'm not going to Wyoming this year without a set of 4. 3 blown tires in 20 miles last year.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom