X-12- Who Else Got One?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Aaron "Dink" Lewis asked me to post this for him. "Shot this forkie the Wednesday after the opener. Only had two days to hunt, so I'm stoked. Who else got one....post'em up!"

Thanks,
Aaron

5755imag0344.jpg

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Nice one, MACK! And....you're welcome. :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Beautiful buck Aaron. Must have been a tough hunt given the rough country and the time you had to hunt.

Eldorado

I am leaving this evening, will hunt till Sunday. My buddy shot a 24 1/2 inch 3 point last wednesday, sorry no pics. I am the only one who brings a camera so if I am not there they dont take any pics. Drives me crazy. I will post pics if I get one.

Lucky you, looks like you're gonna hit the perfect weather window. It was 80+ degrees when I got mine. Good luck.
Aaron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom