X-Mas List

cheeseheadinOHIO

For once, I'm trying to create a X-mas list so my wife gets me something I really want and not something I don't need, like last year's electric tape measure... Never used it yet.
What do you have for hunting that you REALLY like? List it and why it's so useful to you. So far all I have on my list is a gun holder for cleaning and a Nikon retractable tether for my range finder. Ideas wanted.... Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

How about a nice sharpening steel, they are great when your knife gets dull while boning out a animal, or cutting shooting lanes with a cutter of some kind.

Good rain gear...

Under Armor cold gear..

Water filter...

You mentioned a gun holder but how about a 1 piece cleaning rod?? those jointed rods can scratch the rifling in the barrel..

I recentely purchased the Cabela's Wooltimate hunting jacket/coat. I love it! Now I want the pants, or something similiar with the wind shear in it. I didn't think I would be able to tell the difference, but boy was I wrong.

So #1 on my list:
Windshear, wool pants

Jetboil camp stove, -15 degree sleeping bag, sleeping pad, Sitka Gear lightweight hunting clothing, camo seat covers for the truck, Leupold RX-2 range finder with angle compensator in it, GPS......I could go on forever. fatrooster.

fatrooster, save yourself the return shipping and don't get the leupold RX-II. I got the RX-III last year and wouldn't range anything beyond 300 yards and it had the be white to do that. Sent it back and got the Leica 1200. Will never get another rangefinder again. My Christmas present was already purchased.......dall sheep here I come.

Cabela's XPG Backpacker Sleeping Bag

Cabela's XPG Ultralight Tent

Lens pin

Outfitter's Fleece Jacket

Under Armour HeatGear Bottoms and tops

Mystery Ranch with Crew Cab!!!!! I think I'm getting a new pair of socks though!!! Too bad X-mas is right after or in some cases during hunting season..... When I ask for something for x-mas the usuall response is....Well you just got home from Colorado!!!! How much did that cost???? AAAAAHAHHHHHH

Dude, get a nice trail cam or two! Gives you something to do in the off season.

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-07 AT 10:29PM (MST)[p]

Second vote for good socks.

Second vote for water filter. With the hot falls anymore, you sometimes can not carry enough water. Get a filter and some powdered gatoraid.

Bino harness.

New spotting scope.

Reloading components and or equipment.

Gun Cleaing kit or supplys.

Compass.

Trioxane tablets.

New hardwoods pattern stock for my 12 gauge mossberg ...Already looking at spring turkey hunt lol....

>I just want people to stop
>replacing Christ with an X.....
>

++++++1

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

My 08 turkey tag
new arrows
little bitty goose release
and some turkey decoys.

>I just want people to stop
>replacing Christ with an X.....

+++++++3

I picked up my Christmas present today. A new welder for the garage. And I never knew there was an X in Christmas.

I am real tired in this day and age of having to always worry about offending people. If you didn't like me using X-mas, don't post on the thread. There was no intent by it other than shortening the title. Oh, and it's really not "Christmas" either. Technically in the politically correct terms, it's the Holiday Season. So, now what would you like on your Holiday list? Is this a hunting site or a religious one? Merry Holiday!!

>for BOBCATBESS's caplock button to get
>stuck off for a week!
>
>rm

LOL!
Second that!
And a camera adapter for my Swaro spotter....
------------------------------------------------------
By the way,
I live in UT.
There are a lot of UTARDS that live here.
I have also seen quite a few WYOMORONS, NEVADUHNS, COLORADORKS, ID-IOTS and AIRHEADZONANS in my travels.

TURN YOUR BACK FOR A MINUTE & JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

WELL I HOPE JACKMASTER GETS THAT MARTHA STEWART CUTTING BOARD!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>I am real tired in this
>day and age of having
>to always worry about offending
>people. If you didn't like
>me using X-mas, don't post
>on the thread. There
>was no intent by it
>other than shortening the title.
> Oh, and it's really
>not "Christmas" either. Technically
>in the politically correct terms,
>it's the Holiday Season.
>So, now what would you
>like on your Holiday list?
> Is this a hunting
>site or a religious one?
> Merry Holiday!!
++++++++1, I'm all for saying the pledge of allegance in schools and having faith but come on!!!!!!!! Splittin hairs aint we????

I wish for a friggen one-way ticket out of this hell hole of a state!!!

The only bobcat ordering luggage!!!!

> Oh, and it's really
>not "Christmas" either. Technically
>in the politically correct terms,
>it's the Holiday Season.

No, its not. It has been and will always be CHRISTmas, no matter how far our society degenerates.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom