years bests

nvbones

The sheds forum is getting slow, lets see some pictures of everyones best sheds of the year. Ill start with a 320ish set of elk sheds i found this year in North Idaho.

15675dscn0280.jpg

Wow! That is a cool looking set.

See if this let's me post any pictures. I can usually get one, and that's it? What to post? Let's see: nothing, I used to be able to upload just fine; not so much anymore.

First post but you gotta start somewhere right

Enjoying all the pics here! That is an insane set nvbones! Wow!

Here goes..

My biggest paddle

image_zpsbo9cisfm.jpeg
[/URL]

Nice set on "hidden" south facing terrace. I glassed this whole hillside from the opposite ridge but only found them when I was hiking to another anomoly I thought may be a bone.

image_zpsk8j99iay.jpg
[/URL]

image_zpsmmnol8sr.jpg
[/URL]

Neat little set next to whats left of a small destroyed pine tree!
067A3FD4-DD9C-4E46-8576-B258B9951FA3_zpsbtzeafvj.jpg
[/URL]

Those are some monster paddles! Canada or alaska? If those are shiras then those are bulls would be way up in the book. Some absolute studs. Congrats on the great finds and isn't it funny how it works when you after something else and walk into gold.

You sir are a stud. I've seen some nice bulls in idaho but nothing quite like your first couple pics. Congrats on your success, that first paddle reminds me of what you would find far north.

My best shed in several years. A 95 inch beautry glassed up from 665 yards. My buddy had already found the match. His biggest set to date.

47559shed.jpg

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-16 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]My first brown set I've ever found. They'll be a tough pair for myself to beat!

70671img0021.jpg

34379img0020.jpg

Sick sheds; OK that's it I'm going out there!!! I just might have to bring a snow shovel,too much snow in Idaho. Keep it up guys, your giving me some hope!!! This dang winter just won't Stop!!!!

Actually just getting started. Nothing much but a few "whities". I did snag one 4pt. with a little character...right side with a 4-in. "kicker" and a 2-in. "dropper"!

6615220173.jpg

3544220171.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom