you have got to see this

He said he made a quick stalk.......Yeah about 15' off of the road,you can even hear the truck running while he is shooting.

I guess ya get lucky once in a while.

Nate, you still planning on comming out here?

horsepoop.gif

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-06 AT 06:52PM (MST)[p]Jackasses! Just their opening b.s. made me want to knock their teeth through the back of their heads! Hahhaaaa. A prime example of what happens when siblings breed.

Life is too short to be lazy or settle for mediocrity!

Eric

Redneck antelope hunting. Heck of a lucky shot though.

I've seen first hand guys standing up in the back of pickups shooting at antelope while the driver runs them down.

Steve

Friggin stupid.............I am stupid for watching it

"We MUST Hunt"

The funniest post of all time:
The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

I only hope as they grow up they will see the error in their ways. Geez... have some respect for the animals you "hunt". A sad day for sure.

Am I impressed? NO.
Impressive shot? Not in the least.
He mentioned the stalk. What stalk?
If this was a public road and depending on NM law and how far you have to be off a public right of way to even pull the trigger, I consider what they did illegal. If they were on private ground, I stand corrected.

In my arrogant opinion and as a hardcore antelope hunter I find the video completely embarassing. ##### heads like that shouldn't be hunting and in no way represent the majority of ethical hunters.
This type of hunting goes against what most kids are taught in hunter safety. Never shoot at a running target.

I could go on all night.

"RKBA....ALL THINGS CONSIDERED"

once in a life time shot, can't say I would have taken it, but know somebody who does regularly and confidently...I must add though not a running shot, it was plain un-ethical

That was pretty bad. That was not 750 yards , it was a lesser quality camera any how and at 750 yards the buck would have barely been visable.There will always be total stupid guys abusing our sport such as these .Too bad...

......treat antelope like a greyhound bus, aim at the driver and you're bound to hit a passenger or two.

Do you think those clowns meant for that tape to play for the public ?? I can't believe PETA hasn't started using it yet.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom