Your child's favorite TV shows.

Zigga

Long Time Member
We watch very little Tv but here's a list of my 5 year old daughters favorite shows.

Finding Bigfoot
Two and a half men
Any shark show
Any animal show
Spongebob

I'm not running for Father of the year.

My girls, 3 & 5 yr old, about to be 4 & 6, watch:

Tom & Jerry
Buggs Bunny
Bubble Guppies
Max & Ruby
Mike The Night
Jake & The Never Land Pirates
Dora the Explorer
Little Einsteins

Our DVR is full of cartoons LOL!

My 4 yr old loves
Thomas the train
Backyardigans
bob the builder
dora
power rangers
tom and jerry
pink panther etc etc

I have two boys. My 27 year old likes anything to do with a girl named Debbie and Dallas. And he has never been to Texas.

My 12 year old likes spongebob and some of the older cartoon shows...bugs bunny, roadrunner, Tom and Jerry.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

My 35 yr old kid likes

Cartoon network
and the old warner brothers cartoon ( who doesn't like those ie road runner etc etc )
and is forced to watch the other with the boy lol

My almost 2 year old son is obsessed with Mickey Mouse club house. He won't watch anything else!

My 4 and 6 year old likes anything on the Disney Channel, especially Phineas and Ferb and Good luck Charlie. The Cartoon Network is banned...I can't believe some of the crap they have on there.

My 3 year old likes Thomas the Train, Backyardigans, Dora and tangled.

My 26 year old likes Desperate Housewives, Bachelor, American Idol.

I like anything that is not listed above. :)

My 6 year old little bro loves almost anything on the discovery channel, but he complains when I turn on hunting. I need to try to train him.

Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Hannah Montana
The Voice
And a whole bunch of other garbage I cannot stand watching.

icarly, Drake and Josh, Victorious, Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

I agree with the above mentioned that some of the cartoon channels show crap...if you watch any cartoons, you'll see that many of them contain adult humor but the kids laugh at it anyway cuz they don't know any better. The Nick stuff has gotten bad as well. They sometimes show kids making out and stuff like that. Not good for my 10 and 13 year old to be seeing....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

my ten month old loves veggie tales and franklin. thats the only thing he will pay attention to...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom