YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE

B

BOBCATBOSS

SO YOUR HOUSE IS BURNING. EVERYTHING
THAT REALLY MATTERS IS SAFE. YOU CAN GRAB
TWO GUNS OR BOWS OR WHATEVER YOU HUNT
WITH AND BARELY MAKE IT OUT IN ONE PIECE.

WHAT LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER DAY??

FOR ME ITS THE OLD MATHEWS LX AND
THE BERETTA XTREMA 2.

THE ONLY BOBCAT.

Unfortunately I've had someone yell those exact words to me. I was actually able to get a lot of stuff out and eventually put the fire out.

My mounts and guns were high on the list.

My PISSCUTTER Racks & Etc!

Then My Ammo!

That F'N Mathews can be replaced!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Am I supposed to assume that I have a house or anything in it after my wife and her lawyer are done with me?

Though just the thought of a Fire puts me down, i purposely didn't attach my gun safe to the house. If i got down and dirty with the thing, i believe i could knock it over and push-slide the whole thing right out the front door with time left over for some other things.

My safe has nothing of real great value in it other than to me, Dad's rifle, My first rifle, my Grandfathers rifle,... stuff like that.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-14 AT 04:02PM (MST)[p]

1283eagle_government.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom