YOUR NEXT SMOKEPOLE SCOPE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Ya,It's kind of a TARDville Question but most TARDS are too Lazy to go downstairs & make Posts!

Just wondering How many of you will be Scrapping them 1X Scopes on Your SmokePoles & Clamping some Nice Glass Atop your Guns?

1X Scopes are JUNK!

I've wasted alot of Money on them!

Bet there'll be some screamin Deals on them 1X Scopes in the near Future!

Anyway?

What Ya Puttin on your Smokers?

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

You think I can add some cross hairs to my spotting scope so I can shoot over a mile?

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

>I'm going to hold strong with
>a 1x scope. Just because
>F&G is being dumb doesn't
>mean I need to follow
>suit!

Good for you. That will show em'.

Here is the one I am looking at:)!!

5678hubble01.jpg

?The bugle of the bull elk echo?s through the pines, the north wind moans her lonesome lullaby, he hungers for the freedom of an eagle as she flies?somewhere beyond the great divide?

I've used but never owned a scope with turrets but if I'm going to shoot 1000+ yards with my smoke pole I'd better get me one.... and a scope base with 3000 minutes of elevation build into it so I can really lob those bullets out there. I'm thinking a Nightforce 8-32 X 56mm!

I'd better upgrade the range finder too because if I'm off even a yard on my range I'll totally miss the target!

Where do I aim if my bullets will be dropping straight down because of the long range?????

I'm still laffin'
Zeke

Yes they did and the draw odds will go to hell for most muzzleloader tags.
It's a joke (yet true) that now you can use any scope you want on a front-stuffer in Utah.
Zeke

well looks like I'll be putting for rifle now the odds will probably be better! I believe the people who wanted scopes are not smokepole shooters

Hey CAT!!!!!

I'll let you know about mid May, once I have confirmation of my Stinky Tag!!!

I'm done, cashing them points in!!

"The State of Utah has not given BGF anything.
They have invested in BGF to protect their
interests."
Birdman 4/15/15

>None of these pussies can shoot
>open sights anymore or wtf?
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hey 1911?

Takes alot of Scope/Magnification to make these PISSCUTTER Bucks of today look Big!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I've got an old Redfield Wide field 3x9 that'll work nicely on my Knight Thumb Hole Extreme without spending a dime ;-)

After I hunted Utah I had an Iowa tag so I took off the one power and put a Leupold fixed 6 power on it, I never took it off and I feel it is just about perfect out to about 200 yards. Where I would stop at anyways.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom