you're a true american if you ________?

nuts4bucks

just wanted to see what some of you think makes someone a true american.
i.e. i drive a g.m.c,i shoot a remington,i vote republican haha.

are willing to KICK ASS when ASS needs KICKED!

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forum's?
Pfffffffffff............!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

You can post pretty much whatever you want on the internet and be GAWD dam glad some friggen commie isn't stopping it. Thanks to all of our troops!

Refuse to drive an import.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Respect and accept a change in the hunting laws, even when someone is not standing over you to enforce it!

Believe in: if it's not mine, it belongs to somebody else, leave it alone.

Joey

Can grab any gun ya wanna out of your safe and go shoot something.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

When you bury your Grandad in 99 and he was a WW2 vet and you bury your dad 2 1/2 weeks ago and he was a Vietnam vet.

Thanks for your families service jodog!!
+1 fireball,,STAND in reverance and teer up when the National Anthem is played!
When you take the time to read the Bill of Rights once a month, and live and understand what that most valuable document means.

thank a teacher cuz you can read this and you thank a vet cuz you can read this in english.

"if you want some get some...if your bad enough come take some"

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-11 AT 08:04AM (MST)[p]Fall within the definition established by Section 1 of the 14th Ammendment of the U.S. Constitution (adopted on July, 9 1868) which states that regardless of heritage or culture, skin color or ethnic background, sexual persuasion or preference, choice of beliefs - political, philosophical, scientific, religious or otherwise:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. "

And that is what makes The United States of America the GREATEST nation on the face of the earth and I am extremely grateful for it and humbled by it! When I consider the great responsibility it places on me as a citizen and a member of the greater world community as I realize all the priveleges, rights and benefits this extends to my family and me I wonder and marvel at how I became so blessed and can't help but feel a sense of sorrow for those in other lands who will never enjoy these same blessings. I pray that I never take them for granted and never fail to give thanks to those whose blood, sweat and tears were spilled to give those rights to me. Their many sacrifices will not be forgotten by me, nor by my children as long as I shall live.

HOOK 'EM!

>Drink Budweiser beer...
>Aren't a queer...
>Have no fear...
>Love a nice rear...
>
>
>~Z~

HAHA. This is great. I may have to steal this to use, if you do not mind.

Like Boobs and antlers...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Here's my answer,

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom