Youth Turkey help

wackandstack

Its not looking good for my 10yr old son to draw a turkey tag here in UT. So I am reaching out for a little help in Idaho. I would love to take him somewhere in the South East corner to get him his first bird. I don't know the area at all so I am asking for a little info. I feel bad when he doesn't draw because he tells me he sucks and that kills me inside. So if you can point me in the right direction to start looking that would be awesome. Thanks

I dont know what unit, but word of advise.. stay out of the farmers fields and land unless you have permission. They are having some seriuos problems.

A great area for a kid to hunt for turkey would be Unit 54. There are 30 youth tags for that unit. I had the opportunity to draw that tag as an adult and had the opportunity to kill many birds. We talked to fish and game and said many of the youth tags were filled. If you need any information pm me. I live near that area and spent much time there this year. I drew the turkey tag as well as the elk tag so i learned the area very well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom