Yukon Sheep Help

Cozmo8

Does anybody have information on Dan Reynolds operation in the Yukon? I appreciate anything you have.

The only one better is his neighbor, Blackstone Outfitters. Well established, excellent outfitter. Usually has a very long waiting list.

HunterHarry,

Just an FYI, I believe that Curt Thompson has sold the outfit. I think the new owners are Dean and Sandi Sandulak & Family.

Hunted with Reynolds when his dad owned the Outfit. Even back then you had to book 3years in advance. Never advertises, completely word of mouth. Very organized well run outfit and Dan has contiued the tradition.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I just booked two spots for sheep in Aug. 2009 with Dan Reynolds. I talked to him on the phone when I was at SCI last year. It took one full year to get to book the hunt which is now almost a year and a half away. I have heard great things about the outfit and expect a great hunt and to see some good sheep. His sheep are a lot of Fannins but he also has some pure white Dalls as well. Dan is hard to reach but keep trying and book a hunt way out in advance if you can.

I HUNTED WITH CHRIS WIDRIG OUT OF WHITEHORSE, CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE. HE ALSO HAS GOOD CARIBOU, AND BOU ARE FREE WITH WIDRIG....SAW A LOAD OF LARGE INTERIOR GRIZZLY...TACK ON 5G...YOU WILL KILL ALL THREE FAIRLY EASY......YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom